Who's your 2nd side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Sea Eagles are woven into all of our souls but we all have a second side, mine would be Souths as I live in the area and they have a great history.

Who are yours and why?

I don't really have 1 at the moment, over the years some sides have filled that spot but not anymore

Mid 90s when I started watching it was the Raiders, late 90s loved watching the Sharks play, early 2000s Warriors but hasn't really been anyone since then

Of the other sides still in the running this year if it isn't us I'd like it to be the Sharks but don't think that will happen

No second team for me. Of the rivals each year, there are always some that I dislike less than others.

This year I mainly don't want the Roosters to win. To add a few superstars and suddenly go from zero to hero doesn't sit well. At least Souths have been building closer for a couple of years. (Also I hope Bulldogs don't win).

No second team here but I always enjoy watching any team play good footy (except when they're doing it against us). I do have a soft spot for the Warriors and always hope they do well, but again - not when they're playing the Eagles:)

the bunnies , they have a backbone history of the game....

then again my 2nd 2nd team would be anyone that plays the scumdogs...

worst GF for me ever would be ( which has happened )

scumdogs verse roosters !!!!

Was going to embrace my local Q-Cup team this year, Easts; but that went out the window when I found out they are a Melbourne feeder club.

Manly would not be the club they are today without having Melb as a benchmark to aim for.

On top of that the return of a more polished and better structured player in Orford and improving on the defensive and attacking structures Melb pioneered elevated Manly also.

Also like to thank Ben Kennedy for removing the softness and low confidence the squad had in the early years of our return as Manly.

My second team is Sydney FC.

I don't have a need for a second NRL team. They are the reason Manly don't win every year and frankly I resent it.

Titans. Primarily because it's where I live, also need them to do well, so we continue to have an NRL team on the coast. If they (Titans) bugger this up, they'll not get another chance.

Manly sea eagles nsw cup, then sunshine coast eagles, then the globetrotters (my oz tag team)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6