Who's that Manly fan???.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, it won't be me if you can hear it on the TV as it's probably someone in the stands.

Fluffy, the guy you mentioned (Pat?) is he the guy with the beard and glasses (I think he travels with you guys or at least stands near you on the Hill?
I remember him at the Sharks game in Cronulla (When I first heard the "My garden shed!") as he kept starting up the "Everywhere we go.....People want to know..." chant.

He has a mop of reddish hair and a beard but not that big a unit if it's the one I'm thinking of?

If it's the same guy did he used to be a Doggies supporter?....Me and Kiero were at a bus stop outside Brookie heading to Manly after the dogs game when we beat them in round 7and he was there as well.

There were 3 young doggies supporters who recognised him and were giving him some huge amounts of grief for changing teams (they referred to him as shaggy....)

I tend to have a quick squiz at other teams forums pre/post games and he was mentioned at length on one post after that game ( http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=47058&page=4  Note: Warning contains bogan use of Queen's English)

Seems harmless enough and if it's him glad he's seen the light

vidmar link said:
If it's the same guy did he used to be a Doggies supporter?....Me and Kiero were at a bus stop outside Brookie heading to Manly after the dogs game when we beat them in round 7and he was there as well.

DVS and his Mrs know him well.

Gruggy link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=179063.msg205794#msg205794 date=1233008506]

[/quote]

Who are we talking about?

That guy that stank to high heaven at the final against St george @ the SFS a few years back?

Sounds like the guy DVSM - was the same at Cronulla
I don't think he's JTS as I've seen him a few time from memory on the northern side of the hill with Shane, Duff, Jono, Will, Gav et al

DVS Matt link said:
[quote author=Gruggy link=topic=179063.msg205807#msg205807 date=1233022443]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=179063.msg205794#msg205794 date=1233008506]

[/quote]

Who are we talking about?

That guy that stank to high heaven at the final against St george @ the SFS a few years back?
[/quote]

That's him - Your mate Bluey.

The guy I'm thinking of may be one of several foghorns.

CIMG1498.jpg

haha my mate bluey

never met him before but somehow thought we were mates for the last 30 years

ROFL!

What a night.

I might pass it onto Sam, her reaction would be priceless.

Sunnies, cap and a set of specs at a night game, what an idea. All bases covered.

This guy you'd think must sit somewhere close to the channel 9 microphones on the sideline situated only on certain parts of the ground.Surely you wouldn't hear him from the hill.

well that is not Pat and he certainly is not of big stature.  He tends to stand infornt of shanes big flag but i have no idea who he is.

The fan with the big voice that can be heard on the TV commentary is Wayne. He sits in the JT Stand, towards the back and very close to the TV camera's and sound equipment.  He is the one that inevitably starts the MANLY chant in the JT stand.

For the St G Semi last year I accidently booked two seats in the Jane Try stand on Ticketek. It took me back to when my Grandfather took me there when I was 10 as a kid living in the country. I thoroughly enjoyed the night though it struck me how poor the seats and general comfort were compared to other stadiums. However the atmosphere and view were both great and I had a great time, despite being very ill (but not prepared to miss the game.)

Canteen Worker link said:
I thoroughly enjoyed the night though it struck me how poor the seats and general comfort were compared to other stadiums. However the atmosphere and view were both great and I had a great time, despite being very ill (but not prepared to miss the game.)

Hence the need to upgrade Brookie

Corso_Pete link said:
The fan with the big voice that can be heard on the TV commentary is Wayne. He sits in the JT Stand, towards the back and very close to the TV camera's and sound equipment.  He is the one that inevitably starts the MANLY chant in the JT stand.

I knew it!

+10 points.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4