Who's going up ... who's coming down.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure who goes up or down but expecting a much closer race for the top 8. Last year there was 10 points between 8th and 11th. In 2023 I see 4 or 5 teams getting within 4 points of 8th.
Tend to agree on this, it'll be a dog fight with 3 teams fighting it out for 8th, going into the last round.

I don’t like thinking it let alone writing it but the Donkeys to improve for me. Good bunch of young forwards and the addition of Walsh in attack.

I think the Sharks to go down also from this season,

Sharks and Canberra will go down.

Manly will go up

Okay, again I read that Bulldogs, Tigers, Titans and Manly are all eyeing off final 8 appearances next year .... ambitious from some, delusion from others ...

But for every new side to make the finals ... one of last years finalists has to crash out ...

I reckon at least 2 of those sides mentioned above will make it ... Manly and Titans ...

And the two teams to crash and burn .... Sharks and the happy clappers ....
Dolphins will go down .... and then up ..... and then back down ...... and then up ....... and then back down .....

Agree with the thoughts on Parra sliding

Let's face it though they were definitely not the second-best team last year even though they made the grand final.

Dolphins will go down .... and then up ..... and then back down ...... and then up ....... and then back down .....
89B81C98-9EDA-40D3-B7ED-987566EDA2B8.jpeg

Everyone loves the king of the sea.

An orca, or killer whale, is neither a whale, nor a shark, but a dolphin.

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ide like to think manly can go up, just need Tom to get over his injury issues already…

Raiders will drop , they have an unbelievably lucky run into the finals, I don’t think they played a top 8 side from round 12 thru round 25 and played the most useless sides twice in that stretch… won’t get that kind of luck again…

Dogs heading up based on a big signing spree and bright new coach.
Something struck me as odd in this story though.
The signing has been reported in several places but none that I've seen mention $
Every other time a name player signs a new deal the alleged dollar amount is front and centre.
Burton would not have come cheap.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4