Who's going tonight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's going tonight ?

I am going. There's 3 Manly supporters in our group of 12. Got free tix in the Burns stand (next to the Leagues Club), but will head over to the scoreboard end at some point.

Jamesie

Who's going tonight ?

Good to see there'll be some of us there. I'll be with two others, so that makes six.

Who's going tonight ?

Last time I was there I scored a try - Manly also won the comp that year. Long time ago - and it aint going to change.

Who's going tonight ?

I'm just about to leave the city for the badlands. The weather looks bleak. I'm with a shire-scummer but will mosey down to the flaggers. Doubt whether any of youse pissheads know me.

Who's going tonight ?

[quote author=Fro]
so you are going to score a try tonight CW?
No he's just going to try to score
[/quote]That's more likely, but not guaranteed. Staying up watching footy is not always appreciated by the Mrs. 8|

I was just trying to emphasize how long ago it was that I had been to Caltex, Ronson, Shark, Endeavour, LG Park Stadium Ground Field.

Who's going tonight ?

Great to finally see a win at the old "insert sponsor here" field, park, ground. I'm glad I was there, even though we had to win by 20 to prove a point & therefore proved nothing but broke the hoodoo anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4