Who's going Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's going Sunday?

Ill be there on the hill with the rest of my clan.

Ill be with Mnaly dave - you took a pick of him doing a thats tops last year.

Who's going Sunday?

Vix and I will be there.
Mark will prolly also attend.
My Dad said he would head down with my nephew

Looks like i will have a fair posse with me :D

Who's going Sunday?

I am supposed to be there. Told everyone it is in the calendar but I have to go to Parra at 11.00 to help with cleaning up an estate and no one will tell me when they are going to let me go. Hopefully I will be there cheering loudly.

Who's going Sunday?

let me be the first to say :boho: for all those who cant make it

Who's going Sunday?

Ill be there as usual. I got my assistant coach to cover for me in my soccer trial. !BDH!

Who's going Sunday?

I woulo love to have an assistant to play for me but as it is the last trial for an Old Farts team, the only way that I can get fit is to play!!! !stupid:

Who's going Sunday?

I was thinking about the corner of the hill this week

Who's going Sunday?

Im not big on the corner. Just dont enjoy it there as much.

Prefer about the 40m line, just far enough away from teh flags but still close enough to the bar. !dance: !dance:

Who's going Sunday?

As long as it doesn't pour down on Sunday morning or just before the game, I beleive there should be at least 14,000. Might run into then Daniel

Who's going Sunday?

Then Daniel??

not now daniel??

lol

Yeah the weather will the thing that kills the crowd, we were unlucky all last year.

Its worth about 5000 i reakon

Who's going Sunday?

The 40 metre line is good, the flags get rather annoying I guess, I am trying to find a new vantage spot this year

Who's going Sunday?

Does the old bloke still sell his peanuts out of an old sports bag on the hill ?

Who's going Sunday?

yeah - you need to be just out of the flags way.

Its probably more like 35m

every now and then we sit in the southern stand for a change

Who's going Sunday?

Southern stand is good when it rains......Looks like i may be there again :eek:(

Who's going Sunday?

pfft stands are for girls and shirt lifters. Get out in the rain soft cocks.

Theres nothing better than the freedom to roam the hill and easily move elsewhere to get yourself a beer

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2