Who's going Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's going Sunday?

I love being high on the Hill in between at the half and the quarterline. The Southern end is usually too crowded so I go to the Northerrn end of the ground - though Rockers have taken up that area in the last two seasons or so.

Back in the good old days the Supporters Club used to hold signs up of all the players name and flags, plus things like Radar in Use (for Matt Ridge) right in front of the Beer Stand at the Halfway line.

Maybe with Vix there Dan, you should go over and sit on the family hill!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's going Sunday?

nah vix will be designated driver I think. I will be my usual arrogant pig self :D

I am however turning my phone off for this match so dont call me!!!!!!

I missed most of the dragons trial because i had constant phone calls :blah: :blah:

lol nah i dontmind but turning it off for this match

Who's going Sunday?

Does the old bloke still sell his peanuts out of an old sports bag on the hill ?
I haven't seen him for years - but there are still plenty of peanuta in the crowd! !dance: !dance: !dance:

Who's going Sunday?

The Peanut Man finally retired! Any volunteers for a replacement I miss my nuts. Also while we are at it what ever happened to the guy who would throw the Boomerang around at half time?

Who's going Sunday?

Thats replaced by uncos trying to catch and kick footy's. etc.....(thats not the kids)

Who's going Sunday?

I would have to goto the family hill then since my bro and cousin will be there. The following week my bro is celebrating his bday at the footy. !drunk: !drunk:

Who's going Sunday?

I woulo love to have an assistant to play for me but as it is the last trial for an Old Farts team, the only way that I can get fit is to play!!! !stupid:

lol im the coach... not a player. Ive eaten to many pies. Even though im still 21.

Who's going Sunday?

The Mrs and I will be there as always on the seats around the fence in front of the hill. About the 40m line.

We'll also try and drag associated rellies down to boost the numbers.

Who's going Sunday?

21 and a coach too :D

I am 23 nd coach.

What sport, team and age group do you coach?

Who's going Sunday?

I am in my 40s and playing Over 35s! The opposition gets younger every year and the recover takes longer. The physio fees are adding up!

Coach" Naaaaa! We are too old to learn any new tricks.

If only we were as good as we thought we used to be!!!! !wall: !wall: !wall:

Who's going Sunday?

This is the first Manly season have been excited about in a while- I wish I still lived in Sydney and could go on Sunday- I'll be at the pub early to get a few in before the game and start getting a bit vocal- it was weird last week having fellow drinkers going for Manly rather than bagging them - I think I would rather they dislike us.
As Dean Ritchie said in todays telegraph in his surprising wrap of Manly- the Seaeagles are still maroon and white, still called Manly and still playing at Brookvale Oval- something not many if any clubs soon can boast- GO YOU MIGHTY SEA-EAGLES may we always remain at Brookie !

Who's going Sunday?

That was a good article PJ. I enjoyed reading it but nearly choked on my rice bubbles when I read the content.

It is a new era and I am over the hate Manly stuff!!! It is only Warren Ryan and Roy Masters who have peddled that stuff lately.

I am happy for the Rorters and Dogs to be more hated!!!

Who's going Sunday?

Canteen I hope you read it on our front page!!!

Who's going Sunday?

I don't know about us not being hated anymore, I am in the OzLeague forums a little and there is still a heap of pure hatred out there. I don't mind our club being hated as it was only ever caused by jealousy so if success means we are hated I say Manly for 2005 premiers.

Who's going Sunday?

21 and a coach too :D

I am 23 nd coach.

What sport, team and age group do you coach?

Soccer. Under 15s. Hurstville. Their in the A's.. although.. we tried to get them into the B's but our appeal failed. (they were C team last year... im scared to hear the result on sunday! But they should do ok if they believe in themselves.)

How about you?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4