• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How close was that? That was a tough, tough game. We deserved to win it but bloody hell we nearly threw it away at the end!

Outstanding defence.

Great game from Burns.

The much maligned King and Matai were both amongst our best 5 players.

It is going to be a tough week for the medical staff and we might have some judiciary problems too.

I told you so .............

that was awesome. Kite should be sweet, doesnt deserve a suspension for that tackle. fark I am pumped.

Manly WIN!!!!!!
Oh yeah baby (to quote Gouldie), we are back and back big time.
Fantastic effort by the boys!!!!!!
:yeah:
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Great win with a few crap referee decisions thrown in for good measure! The bad calls went both ways......

I reckon there wasn't much in it. His arm entirely missed the bloke's head which hit Kite in the shoulder.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Leuluai and Kite are playing next week.

how beaver didnt get MOM is beyond me...

Burns was ok.. nothing MOM about his performance besides the bust. Beaver was all over the place.

Monas King and Hicks had good games. Top effort.

Burns was ok.. nothing MOM about his performance besides the bust. Beaver was all over the place.

Kaza, its because Beaver makes it look so easy, so effortless. His positional play & cover defence is sublime.

Burns was a terrier and got noticed more, especially in attack.

Still hurts Monas is not No 6 doesnt it mate ;) :lol: :lol:

king was average at best. Honestly which other prop in the game runs at the line and 2 ft before hand turns, stops his momentum and falls instead of running through it?

anyways what a friggin game it was awesome top 3

Menzies
Stewart
Burns/Orford

Halves were very very very solid tonight but it will go unrecognised!

go manly!

I actually saw King offload, take two hitups in a set and get a halfbreak tonight. Also, he seemed to keep going forward in tackles rather than falling backwards, which is seen in the fact he averaged 10 metres a run tonight.

That being said, Rose definately needs more game time. If it's a fitness thing, get him on the treadmill!

aside from Orfords try he was terrible , worst game from him this year , again when the Pressure is on he falls apart , I would be on the phone first thing tomorrow to extend Burns Contract

I am so pumped by that effort. I'm actually supporting a team in the top 3 !!!
How long has it been since we have won in Newcastle again??? Exactly !!!

stevie.probably third with three rounds to go.except for bell who has been out for 8 weeks,the same side from last year.what do you think the differnce is? we win tonight against andrew johns.

halves is the differnce,simple as that.orford/burns v monaghan and whoever.not rocket science.

I am so pumped by that effort. I'm actually supporting a team in the top 3 !!!
How long has it been since we have won in Newcastle again??? Exactly !!!

It's been about ten years too, we were worse than Souths for a while :D . We're looking good to be outright 3rd on 28 points if Brisbane lose to the Storm and Dogs beat Saints. Looks like a certainty really :lol: .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4