Who would you support if we're eliminated.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps I didn't phrase this thread properly, it should have read instead, "who would you least like to win the premiership", for me , by the length of the straight, The Dogs.

tookey said:
Its september so there must be a north sydney team to support somewhere in the semis

There is it's called Souffs. Same results just massively out of their depth.:p

I would have to say the Bulldogs, you have to respect what they have achieved this year and Des is still a Manly man, I still want to see him succeed. I know this comment is against the grain on here just my own opinion. Please dont hate on me

quickster said:
I would have to say the Bulldogs, you have to respect what they have achieved this year and Des is still a Manly man, I still want to see him succeed. I know this comment is against the grain on here just my own opinion. Please dont hate on me

Go back to the kennel.

quickster said:

Hard to workout who is the biggest co**head between you, Hasler and Cleal. I'd say you have them covered.

Napper said:
Cronulla
Cowboys
Canberra
Brisbane
Souths

In that order so if its a dogs v melbourne GF it will be the first grand final in my life i wont watch.

Same choice for me except that I would never "support" any of them. There would only ever be maybe a feeling of good on them and congratulations if they did take the big prize out.

Oh, and scratch Brisbane off of that list now that they have been eliminated.

I could give a flying f*ck.

I'll watch the gay-FL and cheer on the Swans.

But if the unthinkable happens and the Eagles are not there, I'll be cheering on anyone, and include the Storm in that, that is up against the Scumdogs.

I'd love to see them crying and staring at the ground in disbelief. Especially Ennis.

If Manly are eliminated I would hope that the rest of the finals series is filled with injuries, suspensions, players failing drug tests (preferably T Rex and he gets a two year ban) and that every game is played in the rain to keep crowds away and also that the grand final is decided by a blatant refereeing blunder.

Jethro said:
Napper said:
Cronulla
Cowboys
Canberra
Brisbane
Souths

In that order so if its a dogs v melbourne GF it will be the first grand final in my life i wont watch.

Same choice for me except that I would never "support" any of them. There would only ever be maybe a feeling of good on them and congratulations if they did take the big prize out.

Oh, and scratch Brisbane off of that list now that they have been eliminated.

Yeah wouldnt call i support either.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7