Who would silvertails choose to play fb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kez

Reserve Grader
Interested to see who gets voted the most to play or should be playing fb when tom is injured..just leave name and reason if you like
Mine is koula-----speed kills and he reeks of it..he isnt new to the position and would only grow and in time will be a gun replacement when tom is injured

Harper would be the best option. But I still want to try Koula, have him in the centres in place of Suli.

Harper
Saab
Walker
Koula
Garrick/ Funa/ Tui

Backline looks more faster and threatening.

Funa did ok last year , but seems to be down the pecking order. So I would go Harper , as he is starting at fullback today

I'm not filled with confidence by any of the available options.

Funa - too slow.
Harper - lack of experience at least at a senior level.
Koula - might be a gun but is he really ready ?

How can we only have one player in the top 30 that can ably cover the 1 jersey ? And who oversaw this gaping hole in our roster ?

Last edited:
I'm not filled with confidence by any of the available option.

Funa - too slow.
Harper - lack of experience at least at a senior level.
Koula - might be a gun but is he really ready ?

How can we only have one player in the top 30 that can ably cover the 1 jersey ? And who oversaw this gaping hole in our roster ?
Its a problem mate im with you there but just having a bit of fun and interested to see who gets picked the most with who we have left or available

Wouldnt that be great but yeah dont you have any thoughts at all as who should play with the roster we got..there must be 1 lol
Funa ahead of Harper only because we have seen him there already and know he does a better job than Walker .And Harper in his preferred position of centre .Either of these 2 could fill in and be better than the five already used at the back this year.

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Think that i just heard a match report that the Panthers beat Black Town some 32 - 6 and Harper was apparently playing full back ? Anyway sure that he was being looked at . Funa was not too bad there last year , Harper in favor at least in the trials but wonder how well he went today . Really need Walker as a centre in 1 st grade just to improve the play out wider on at least one side of the field . If Harper was average today , maybe Funa . Noticed that Brendan Elliott is due to make his English super league debut soon , good luck to him and would not mind him at Manly still now .

Watched NSW cup today Funa unfit did nothing
Harper directed defence tried hard But neither better then Walker
Des isn’t stupid he’s picking best available which is where our teams problems lie NO DEPTH
Haven't we got the best pathway and scouts for juniors, under the Fulton Clan?...thats what we were told last week by the media. What happens to them then? where do they go?

Haven't we got the best pathway and scouts for juniors, under the Fulton Clan?...thats what we were told last week by the media. What happens to them then? where do they go?
All our best juniors are in Matthews and ball

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8