Who would have thought?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Did anyone honestly think that the table would stand as it is now after 4 rounds?

1 Raiders
2 Sea Eagles
3 Storm
4 Cowboys
5 Sharks
6 Wests Tigers
7 Warriors
8 Roosters

No, but what a pleasant surprise. We are a nation that loves the underdog so no wonder there is a lot of RL excitement out there.

Great crowds as well, I just hope the Mighty Eagles manage to hang around the top of the ladder for a while yet.

I remember Des Hasler saying at the season launch that this years side had the "X Factor" and could win any contest against any opponent this year. He could well prove to be right.

I reckon if we can get through next next 5 matches with only 1 or maybe 2 losses we can make the Top 6 easily.

Put it this way, we are almost half way to reaching our total wins for last season and we just missed the 8! Great start, and to put the game against the storm (only one this year) behind us as a win is a biggie!

At the end of the year I reckon beating the Warriors at home will be seen as a "biggie" as well.

Our biggest test from now is how we react after our first loss. Sooner or later it will happen but if we dont let it dent our confidence and stop our momentum theres no telling how well we could go.

After seeing them in the trial game I thought the Tigers would come last by a country mile - but no more they could crack the 8 if they stay injury free.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4