Who wore it better?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who wore Latrine's forearm better??

• Garner

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Grub

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Hang on a sec.....

Has Latrine only been suspended for his hit on Reynolds? What about the one he was actually put on report for? Shouldn't he have 2 cases to answer???

Edit: Mitchell got a Grade 1 for his hit on Garner. A $750 fine and no suspension. What a joke.

Last edited:
Hang on a sec.....

Has Latrine only been suspended for his hit on Reynolds? What about the one he was actually put on report for? Shouldn't he have 2 cases to answer???

Edit: Mitchell got a Grade 1 for his hit on Garner. A $750 fine and no suspension. What a joke.
no, now come on. We cant go picking on Latrine, otherwise we might lose him to the game, lol. Im surprised Waynypoo didnt tell him to put on the water works..:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Didn't Mitchell also get fined for Covid breaches on his property. Was it 10 or 20 grand partially suspended? Does he forfeit the whole fine now? Why isn't AFB afforded the same benefit?

If a Manly player hit Garner high when he was stepping in a scoring situation 5 meters from the line it would have been penalty try sin bin for sure. Then a 3 week suspension just for that.

Says it all when you hear his suspension and laugh rather than get outraged.
What a Joke 2/3 weeks for 2 head hunters one of which is off the ball and not looking, a dog act.
FMD

Says it all when you hear his suspension and laugh rather than get outraged.
What a Joke 2/3 weeks for 2 head hunters one of which is off the ball and not looking, a dog act.
FMD

The sad thing is that if Marty went out and accidentally collared a St Merge player tonight and had it put on report, he'd be gone for at least 4-5 weeks with his priors. Yet Latrine can do a blatant high tackle on a Warriors player without penalty (even though at the very least it should have been a penalty try as the Warriors winger would have scored), he can stiff arm Grub to the head off the ball and from behind and do that high shot on Garner, and he's only got to sit out 2 weeks.

Even when he was a Chook, Latrine was known as a high shot artist but he usually got away with it. The whole thing smacks of him being a protected species in the NRL.

Who wore it better?
Thread title actually made me think of these guys

1595911246472.png

1595911230044.png

"Daniel Boon was a man, yes a big man...."
and so was his Coon-skin hat, not that you are allowed to describe such headwear this way any more.

Anyone see Latrell make a run last night? Me either. Always offloading it ... Master of handing the ball off on kick returns then heading to dummy half so he can hand it off again.
Kent has picked this up also. The guy wandered offside on a kick return so he didn't have to make a hit up, leaving the handwork to his wingers.

I think if we can duck his high shots this week he shouldn't pose a threat. Main threats will be Cookie and Murray, both will be hard to stop. Plus whoever is opposite My Hero Jorge.

About 2 minutes 30 in:

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ic...mes-hooper-sprays-tevita-pangai-junior-165307

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4