Who Will Win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2022 Premiers:

• Total voters
Meh, the soccers on, the cricket is starting, the NHL is about to start, and the Swans are kicking arse. I won't be watching one more game of league besides the GF, when I'll be having mates over, a fire, some drinks as usual, but tbh, will hardly be watching it anyways.

Panthers will win but there will be some really good footy played. If you've only watched our games you've missed out. We are shocking but the top teams are really playing well.

Is it sad that the most exciting game to watch for me this season was Chooks versus Storm a few weeks ago? Exciting, but so disappointing that we aren't in the same STRATOSPHERE when it comes to effort, energy, heart, intensity and passion.

Penrith clear cut favourites
South's with Cook/Murray next
Eels if direct next in line
Cows still a year off true contenders
Sharks lack controlling halves
Storm need Papp or Slater back at 1
Raiders zero chance
Roosters the smokies

As much as I despise the Eels, the Panthers need to pay for the scan last year with the training calling a halt to play during a Parra attacking raid. That was out and out cheating (not the rules at the time, but team decency).

Parra are the perfect team to knock them off. They have had a comfortable run in, and are confident and well practised. After that it brings in Parra or Melbourne to win the comp.

NYEagle

Are the Panthers unstoppable?
Half way through the season, I would of said no, not so sure now, next week will be the acid test, Cleary and Leui haven’t played much footy lately and the side has looked a little less invincible over the back half of the season, the slime have bagged them twice this year, but that means FA come next weekend, it’s a 50/50 game for mine.

If they lose I think they may struggle and if they win, they will go forward having played 2 games of footy in a month, not sure if that will be good or could see them underdone.

I think the Chooks are the ones to look out for even without Manu, I’d say Sualii moves in and they just get on with business, it’s their forwards that sway my thinking, there halves are firing and with Teddy out back and a strong bench, they may well be the first side to win from outside the 4.

I think the Raiders and the Rabbits bow out this weekend and any of the remaining 6 could get the job done, injuries and suspensions will have a massive influence, should be an excellent finals series, sad that we’re not involved, I hate it and I hate it even more thinking the Chooks will come away grinners.

Penrith clear cut favourites
South's with Cook/Murray next
Eels if direct next in line
Cows still a year off true contenders
Sharks lack controlling halves
Storm need Papp or Slater back at 1
Raiders zero chance
Roosters the smokies
I was thinking Rorters as smokies as well….until Joey Manu tore his calf muscle. No way they win without Manu.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4