Who Will Win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2022 Premiers:

• Total voters
Watching finals with out Manly

Is as exciting as watching your Mother in Law in her nighty

No thanks I think I will pass

1662291896351.png

It’s going to be a great finals series, all 8 teams are in with a genuine shot.
The best part about it, week 1 all those matchups have spicy history against each other, especially in finals series.

We may be out and it does suck, but we simply are not good enough at the moment. So don’t be sour.
Sit back and enjoy the footy. Sudden death finals matches are the pinnacle.

Pls not the eels, they haven’t waited quite long enough yet

Pls not souffs, they just act so entitled and still think they should have won last year but we’re cheated because Mitchell the thug got suspended

The Panthers look certainly the frontrunners and anyone else who wins will have to get past them. I think I am right to feel they have not been beaten all year when at reasonably full strength/all key players present? They look rested and ready.

Much as I hate Parra there does seem to be something about their play that bothers the Panthers (when not at full strength). Them and Easts are the only ones I think can really worry Panthers. Rabbits maybe - but that is completely Latrell - dependant.

Penrith at full strength look most likely from what I've seen. I am concerned that Parra have beaten them twice this year so let's hope those slimy losers don't make a GF against them just in case.

Out of the 8 teams left I'd be happy if the Cowboys pulled it off. The rest of them are unlikeable for various reasons

I say the eels unfortunately as they are the only team to defeat Melb and panthers

The only other team might be Melb

See which way the refs play it

She's not a bad sort Boze...
They do say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder feathered friend

And every woman captivates and mesmerises her Man in the way she knows she can

This is the one that does it for me

This Beauty awakens and arouses by mind body and soul

[teenage boy mentality alert]

Meh, the soccers on, the cricket is starting, the NHL is about to start, and the Swans are kicking arse. I won't be watching one more game of league besides the GF, when I'll be having mates over, a fire, some drinks as usual, but tbh, will hardly be watching it anyways.
Yeah who cares.
People ask me who's my second team or a team I like.....no one I hate em all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8