Who will start at 5/8 - Schuster or Foran ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I am going to predict Schuster will start at 5/8 with Foran off the bench.
I think Foran is back to help a few elements along the lines of a winning attitude, helping the attack to (straighten up) and his relationship will be opposite to what the media fed everyone, where Forans presence will be a huge plus to the developement of the young Schu, who will flourish learing important key pointers from a proven Top shelf player.
In a perfect world I predicted Schuster could also be a great lock forward if we had a fit and healthy Foran at 5/8, but in the real world, Foran will likely be preserved where possible and I think expecting him to last every game in the 6 is a longshot....still there is room to form debate over this....
What's the thoughts ?

I reckon:

Foran at 6
Cust at 9
Schuster at 14

Schuster to come on for Foran or Cust comes off for a spell, Foran moves to hooker.

For the first few games to help settle Schuster in.

Thereafter I see Schuster at 6, Cust at 9, Foran at 14.

Foran comes on to give either Schuster or Cust a spell.

I guess any injuries incurred by then will dictate who is where but fingers crossed we dont have the injury toll we had this year.

IMO Schuster is ready to take the 6 and really dominate straight away. He is one of the best jrs I’ve seen come through our ranks and it’s scary to think of the combo he will form with Turbo over the next few years. It’s a luxury to have Foran helping tweak his game in the background setting him up long term.
For me it would be nice to see Schuster start at 6 with Foz on the bench but I think Des will go the other way around

If we are stuck with Froggy can he at least run the water because it’s as sure as **** he can’t be trusted on the field.

As to the 6 I doubt he’ll run on in game one as 6 ( Schuster ) so I expect to see one of the others in there first but NOT Froggy.

I think Foran will play off the bench, don't see him lasting a season as a 80 minute player.
Feel he is here for a similar role $BW was used at the rooster, try and get his win at all cost attitude to rub off onto the rest of the squad.

I've eyerolled to myself for ages over the fluff being blown up Hoppa Jr, Shusys etc etc rear blowholes for years, but I'm on board now - Shyster to start season at 6, we need to move forward not 10yrs backward. (Love Foz, played like a demon but his time is gone)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4