Who will replace Donald???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
With Scott Donald moving to play in England next season, who will replace him??? I think it could be Luke Lewis from Penrith.

Who do you think???

Calderwood.

Peterson was in the papers.....apparantly coming to us.. hope not.

I hope Taylor gets a shot.

I have heard Petersen, Calderwood and Luke Burt. No idea what substance there is to the speculation. I'd like to see a centre or two in the mix first that can actually beat a man and put a winger into the clear. We looked likely in the backs today but it just didn't happen.

agree Fluff,

have no idea what calderwood is like, but he has played test football so if he is half as good as what the papers say id be stoked.

I still think peterson or burt are better options than what we have currently to replace the duck.

burt or peterson.......................yuck

surely we can do better than that

Marc Calderwood
Eric Grothe jnr
Nathan Merritt
Wes Naiqama
Troy Boston
Matt Geyer
Jamal Lolesi
Brian Carney
Luke Mcdougall

i'd take any of these guys over those two parra nuffy's

well looks like calderwood may be a chance anyway.

cant really see manly matching the money that these other blokes will command.

Burt especially is an experienced player, one of the eels best on fri night in really bad conditions, also good goal kicker. versatile and can play a few positions. peterson seems to score plenty of tries as well and is ver agressive,

sure id love to see Eric jnr but cant see him leaving eels.

reports on the weekend suggest donald is getting equal to about 300K AUD, ( about 130 pounds) amazing cash

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4