Who will goal kick in 2018?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cam Smith and Thurston have bigger workloads than DCE and it's not a problem for them.
DCE has to be a skipper, partly run the team, Our most experienced player, our only superstar (Tom, Jake, Walkz ect. Are stars but not superstars just yet). He has to lead a young side without any experienced players to help him, no experienced coach.

DCE

he should be practicing over the off season. He is a natural kicker and being goal kicker might also help his general playing kicking and control.

DCE has to be a skipper, partly run the team, Our most experienced player, our only superstar (Tom, Jake, Walkz ect. Are stars but not superstars just yet). He has to lead a young side without any experienced players to help him, no experienced coach.

Smith makes 40 plus tackles a game, is a focal point in attack, Captains his side and also referees most of his games.

If DCE doesn't kick goals, it's not because he has too many responsibilities, it's because he's not a great goal kicker.

Smith makes 40 plus tackles a game, is a focal point in attack, Captains his side and also referees most of his games.

If DCE doesn't kick goals, it's not because he has too many responsibilities, it's because he's not a great goal kicker.
Yes but Smiths is in an established team, not full of young guns and no experience like Manly. And of course Cherry-Evans doesnt kick goals because hes not a kicker, my reasons were why he shouldn't.

Yes but Smiths is in an established team, not full of young guns and no experience like Manly. And of course Cherry-Evans doesnt kick goals because hes not a kicker, my reasons were why he shouldn't.

Thurston was kicking goals while leading a young Cowboys side and touching the ball twice as much as DCE does, all while being targeted in defence.

I'd like to see Kelly doing the kicking, see what he can do. Personally I can't see Walker doing it again after his broken leg.

I wish Cherry would do a lot more kicking practice. In the U/20's and for the Sunshine Coast he was a brilliant kicker, but seemed to lose confidence kicking in the NRL.

And the fact that we have apparently told Lewis Brown that he is free to look for another club might bring Hastings into the utility role (if he is still at Manly) and we all know he can kick.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8