Who will fly up?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will happily have a beers with the Rockers. By the way can anyone recommend a good cheap Hotel/Motel in Brisbane

wotif.com is always a good place to find a good rate for a hotel.

One Hotel I always use is the Astor on Wickham Terrace. It's about 2 km's from the ground & is currently quoting $79 for Friday night.

We stay at the Albert Park Hotel. About 15 minute walk to Suncorp, I think we are paying about $110.00 a double including breakfast.

Thanks Hoppa & Pete, will keep those in mind, still searchin for cheap airfare. Virgin is doing $220 return.

Thanks Hoppa & Pete, will keep those in mind, still searchin for cheap airfare. Virgin is doing $220 return.

Hate to rub salt into your wounds (or should I say pocket) but I only paid $200.00 return for both Jan & I. After a poor experience with Jetstar last year, I will now only fly Virgin when travelling interstate.

I will say however that we did purchase our tickets a couple of months ago though.

Be quick guys. I got my tickets about a month ago and Gold was sold out. My Pax was close to 17 000 so will only be getting scarser by the minute. Sell out would be tops and like mata said, not a bad seat in the house.

Be quick guys. I got my tickets about a month ago and Gold was sold out. My Pax was close to 17 000 so will only be getting scarser by the minute. Sell out would be tops and like mata said, not a bad seat in the house.
Sorry to be ignorant, but what is "My Pax"

Im not sure we want to know do we Pete?

PAX number is the number of the ticket sold. They increase in number from every one sold. First sold is 1. second is 2. third is 3. and the final would be 52 000. My 4 were close to 17000 a month ago so it was well on its way to being a big crowd then!

Just a hint for anyone wanting to fly up. Its often cheaper if you buy 2 one way tickets. I can get there and back for $79 each way. leaving on Thursday night at 9:30 and leaving brisbane at 9:30 on saturday night. $158 isnt so bad

I got return tickets for State of Origin 1 for the same price as that Zap return online is only 2 one way tickets added together

didtn use to be. I remember when i last went to melbourne it would have cost me nearly $50 for return tickets or if I had pre-bought in Sydney. So I got a mate to pick me up 2 tickets from melb to syd for half the price

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6