Who Will Be there on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Who is going out to the game on Sunday?

Also who is going to sit in the JM stand and where will it be situated this weekend.

I will have my Fortress Brookie Signs and Mata will have his Mediocrity Will not be Tolerated Banner. Who is with us and what time are you getting there!

Manly :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Not me, have a good time though, hope the eagles do the right thing and have a big win.

I will be there!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

And my boys and angel. :D

With you blokes in the JM stand. :stupid:

I'll be there, not in JM stand though, and probably won't get there until around kickoff in NRL.

I'll be doin these ones all morning...... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sorry guys - I know this sounds disgusting, but I honestly don't think I could bare to watch Manly lose in the flesh. It would tear me apart. I paid $20-, and left after 35 minutes last time. If we were being a bit more consistent, I'd definately consider it. At least at home, I can punch the hell out of a pillow or something. I need to keep the remote away from me too. manly have cost me two in the past 18 months. It's becoming an expensive habit smashing them on a wall. The wifes generally not happy either !!!

Ryan, i thought it would be better to pay the $20 than to have your knuckles bleeding from hitting the pillow again

Sorry guys, I'll be sitting in an Irish Pub in the Hunter Valley, watching the game on the big screen with a bunch of friends. The deal is every time we score I get a bottle of red, everytime the Cowboys score I have to drink a double.
Gee I hope the Cowboys don't score too many tries.

Sorry guys - I know this sounds disgusting, but I honestly don't think I could bare to watch Manly lose in the flesh. It would tear me apart. I paid $20-, and left after 35 minutes last time. If we were being a bit more consistent, I'd definately consider it. At least at home, I can punch the hell out of a pillow or something. I need to keep the remote away from me too. manly have cost me two in the past 18 months. It's becoming an expensive habit smashing them on a wall. The wifes generally not happy either !!!

Ryan if you are concerned about paying $20 to see Manly lose you should also consider the cost of a new remote. I presume they are similiar in value.

You should come to the footy. That way if Manly lose you still get to have a few beers with your mates and no controller is broken, you can also share the pain with the others. If they win, well that is a bonus ;)

I'll be there. I also hope Ryan doesn't go, so we don't have to read any of his posts for the next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4