Who was the blame for the loss to the bulldogs? That poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
What a ridiculous poll!

Why not include some bulldog players like Anasta or Shrek. Anasta is the bloke who tore us apart. Considering a select few here think he's the second coming you would think they would acknowledge that Anasta and the Dogs played there best game of the year and Manly fell short in the last (diabolical) 7 mins due to some Anasta brilliance with some poor options by Manly when trying to play catch up. At 19-12 we needed to take some chances to get back, none of these worked therefore the inflated score line. Of 31-12, was I happy with the loss NO but I’ll give credit were its due and say that Anasta and the Dogs played very well.

Now were is my flack jacket!

We also didnt include Fluffy and/or Ryan for not showing up

I agree byso. This is about only the second poll I haven't voted in because I thought the 5 selections didn't cover the question.

I agree byso. This is about only the second poll I haven't voted in because I thought the 5 selections didn't cover the question.

Same here..........97 votes for monas, somehow I think someone has been logging to ever computer in there office to make that vote ;) , probably work in the CES or some gov't dept! :blaugh:

definitely no sillier than you comparing orford,rated second best halfback in the game by his peers,with a bloke who didnt register a vote in a poll a few weeks ago(except in the whining category).especially given your answer to a certian question i asked you yesterday.

however i do agree in the sense that he was not totally to blame.he was inadequate in his role as an organising halfback but plenty of his mates panicked as well and the dogs played well.the spotlight is on him because we have paid him a lot of money to guide us around the park..it is simply up to him to prove us wrong.the tough games ahead will answer it for us.i expect an improved performance from both him and witt this week.the tigers pack is small and their pride should be wounded.the forward excuse wont wash against the midget tigers.we are a rough hope of winning IMO.

i would expect us to get further out in the market with injury worries.my hunch is more based on the tigers inconsistency than any great confidence in our blokes.

well we still have a full strength backline(that may change) and a forward pack that isnt totally outclassed by the tigers pack,i think we are a hope as wel.

however i have done some research and i am hearing that if king plays he will be playing in a dry suit so he doesnt get his socks wet and his little toes dont get cold.....

I was going to do a new poll - like What is King's worst injury? Broken fingernail, messed up hair etc but couldn't bear to stop Monas from getting his century! (PS I didn't vote for MM!)

So how do you do it Pepsi, wait for your co-workers to grap a cuppa then vote away? :) :)

lol, byso, sorry i cant claim the credit, but would have loved to!

if you read back, i can actually be quoted saying its probably a little bit harsh! i was actually sticking up for him!!!!! :dance: :dance:

[quote author=byso]
So how do you do it Pepsi, wait for your co-workers to grap a cuppa then vote away? :) :)

lol, byso, sorry i cant claim the credit, but would have loved to!

if you read back, i can actually be quoted saying its probably a little bit harsh! i was actually sticking up for him!!!!! :dance: :dance:
[/quote]

Thats cool just having a little crack at your expense. Somehow I think Mata has logged onto ever PC in Dubbo :)

strangely enough about 200 votes were polled, im not sure we have had that many members active in the last week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4