Who wants to buy this history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The last 2 years have been quite challenging, having a surgeon initially perform surgery without removing a margin for possibility of cancer, then discovering aggressive invasive breast cancer - said surgeon spread the cells/cancer. Yvonne then has mastectomy, lymph nodes removed - all without pain meds. Then comes much negligence on the part of NSW 'health', went through watching her almost die 3 times in front of me last year due to staph and then pantoea infections, multiple blood clots in carotid artery/upper arm/wrist, picked up in certain hospitals. She has her 2nd port-a-cath - first one almost killed her with the severe staph. Tough bugger my wife..............did I say she is from P...........

Hi wonderful souls, Gofundme is a great platform for reaching beautiful people you may never have the priviledge of meeting, but they take 8% for the benefit.
If you would like to bypass this, Yvonne's acct is bsb 812170.....acct number 29427.
Much love from us💖💖

Thank you, there are so many amazing and generous people here on the mighty Silvertails, proving to be the most loving and caring supporters site anywhere. Yvonne's heart almost stopped with surprise and joy today..................thank you.
Up to $1280..............a totally wonderful and unexpected way to get a start on achieving our immediate goal.

So proud to be an original Warringah boy, following the Sea Eagles for 49 years.

The last Manly player to have my guernsey in his hands was Tom Trbojevic just before Origin 2.

Your generous nature, all of you beautiful souls, have helped pay for some of my wife's treatment, ongoing at $480 every week. We have to get special medical exemption to cross into QLD to get to her clinic in Robina.

A huge thank you💖💖

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8