Who wants to buy this history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Were you trying to sell this jersey on ebay last week ??

Were you trying to sell this jersey on ebay last week ??

Yes mate, realised it’s better to keep in Manly hands🙏

I am blown away by the caring, compassion and empathy shown by you and these lovely souls on here. I am not much of a tech guy - I have no idea how to pm on here - mildly embarrassed. This response shown to my wife and I is totally unexpected 🙏🙏
Our greatness is not what we have feathered friend . Our greatness is what we give with our heart and our heart goes out to you and your wife .

I have just deposited the 100 dollars to your account that I promised you on behalf of all Passionate Manly people on our Silvertails forum and we all Look forward to your Manly posts and an update on how your wife is going

There are two types of NRL supporters
The lost souls of the NRL and The Manly Sea eagles Supporters
It is a privilege to be a supporter of the Greatest Club of all the Manly Sea eagles and privilege to have you on our Silveratils forum @Cromer1973

Our greatness is not what we have feathered friend . Our greatness is what we give with our heart and our heart goes out to you and your wife .

I have just deposited the 100 dollars to your account that I promised you on behalf of all Passionate Manly people on our Silvertails forum and we all Look forward to your Manly posts and an update on how your wife is going

There are two types of NRL supporters
The lost souls of the NRL and The Manly Sea eagles Supporters
It is a privilege to be a supporter of the Greatest Club of all the Manly Sea eagles and privilege to have you on our Silveratils forum @Cromer1973
I am stunned, but ever so humbled and grateful for your kindness. This is rare, what an amazing group of people are here on this forum.
Once a Manly boy, always a Manly boy - just missing the way life used to be, but grateful that we lived through the 70’s and 80’s in damn good times🙏🙏😇

Good evening all you beautiful beings, my wife, Yvonne, does have a gofundme already set up, we are currently trying to raise $12000 for a piece of equipment, that we have narrowed down over a 2 year period, that will give her the optimal chance of longterm survival.
Every dollar we have raised over the time of this gofundme running has gone on treatment. I work 2 jobs, 55-60 hrs every week to pay for treatment, although now in lock down only minimal income/government support. All this is on top of looking for a new place to live after being in same place for 7 years......and rents are now $200 more than what we have paid for 7 years!!

Gofundme has its benefits and drawbacks - they take 8% for the benefit of using this platform to reach many people unknown to ourselves.
I will put up the link so you are able to read our story, AND I would still love to sell the guernsey to the right generous soul.
If a beautiful person wants to bypass gofundme I can pm you my details.
Many thanks
Steve

Last edited:
Like others, Happy to contribute $50.
Would like to see Cromer keep the Jersey.
As a cancer survivor, I know it can be beat if picked up early enough.
Sending good vibes to you & your wife
I cant get over the beautiful response you have given me here - I was simply trying to sell a guernsey, had no idea there were so many caring souls.

Mate, I am sure one of the Silvertail's legends will sort you out ... best wishes to you and your missus ... maybe start a bid auction .. I'll start low and hope to get swamped..

I bid $50.00 ..
Thank you so much for starting and responding with nice energy☺☺

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7