Who stands up for us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake for Captain but Aloia is the closest things we have to a madman. Keppie is just a loose cannon chok full of mistakes.

Does anyone see any improvement in this team? You make the 8 one year and don't make the 8 the next year. It's becoming annoying that this team isn't consistent like the team from 2005 onwards. 😑

Does anyone see any improvement in this team? You make the 8 one year and don't make the 8 the next year. It's becoming annoying that this team isn't consistent like the team from 2005 onwards. 😑
It’s the Penn and co. effect. They and their business associates have had majority ownership since Nov ‘14. We do not look like becoming a rugby league superpower again whilst these on the make dickheads remain in majority control of the Sea Eagles.

Last edited:
They need 2 players to take over from the beginning of 2023 .I would make Jake captain and have Schuster as his vice captain calling the shots .There are too many players calling the shots at the moment and are mostly the wrong calls . They can always change them if it is not working .I am not writing us off yet this year but we deserve a bit of luck at the moment to have a good shot at the finals Let's go Mannnnnnnly .

They need 2 players to take over from the beginning of 2023 .I would make Jake captain and have Schuster as his vice captain calling the shots .There are too many players calling the shots at the moment and are mostly the wrong calls . They can always change them if it is not working .I am not writing us off yet this year but we deserve a bit of luck at the moment to have a good shot at the finals Let's go Mannnnnnnly .
Mmm I have seen nothing from Schuster to suggest he is leadership material, look at him right now he’s struggling to get fitness and weight under control.

Mmm I have seen nothing from Schuster to suggest he is leadership material, look at him right now he’s struggling to get fitness and weight under control.
Des will have Schuster at his best for 2023 as he looks lost at the moment with so many players calling the shots .He is used to calling all the shots coming through the the age groups so he will have no problems helping Jake out . We will be competitive from the start of 2023 until maybe injuries occur , but with no injuries we will be top 4 all season .Let' go Mannnnly .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4