Who stands up for us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The last time I felt this disconsolate was after the 2007 GF - we got bullied out of that game. Cue 2008 and Brent Kite stands up and smacks Crocker in the face, says we won't be bullied...We know how that year ended. The team took a lesson from the arse smacking and reevaluated how they operated, but someone led the team and stood up

Different situation now - but I am sure the team is smarting from this loss, so who stands up next year and says "not again" We have lost a few games that were ours, who will be our 2023 Kite?

Last edited:
Let DCE go on giving those parental friendly PG interviews while he farrrrrks us three times sideways on the field.

Direct Current-Evans has been the captain for a very long time, possibly the longest of any Manly captain.

Maybe it’s time to have a word in his ear and tell him Jurbo is taking over.

Or to really play mind games and put him on notice, throw it to K. Foran until season’s end.

Sadly that will never happen.

The last time I felt this disconsolate was after the 2007 GF - we got bullied out of that game. Cue 2008 and Brent Kite stands up and smacks Crocker in the face, says we won't be bullied...We know how that year ended. The team took a lesson from the arse smacking and reevaluated how they operated, but someone led the team and stood up

Different situation now - but I am sure the team is smarting from this loss, so who stands up next year and says "not again" We have lost a few games that were ours, who will be our 2023 Kite?
I asked a similar question when Kikau smashed/bullied Harper and Saab in game 1 and our whole team just watched on.

Not suggesting we do illegal send off stuff.

But plenty we can do within the rules to stand up to other teams and difficult situations.

Problem the team has is that there’s no “mad man” in their pack.Someone the opposition always has to watch out for in the corner of their eyes in case they come after them with a big hit or a terrorising run.Back in the heydays there was the likes of Watmough,Ron Gibbs or Terry Randall.At the moment they have a few forwards,like Keppie,Paseka and Olakau’atu that can become that type of player but they’re either a bit young and inexperienced,still trying to establish themselves as first graders or a bit unfit to be constant threats.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6