Who shines in this finals series?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
Is it the usual suspects; Turbo, or our wingers, or DCE?

For mine, its Schuster.
By his standards, he has been a bit quiet of late.
Don't be surprised if Des has had him play a calmer style of game leading up to the finals, only to let him unleash his creativity to take the pressure off Turbo.
I can see Schuster throwing a cut out pass behind Turbo, catching the Storm off guard, for Parker or Garrick to score.

Lawton. Has to be. Has just been hit in the bum with a rainbow and given the biggest opportunity of his career as starting hooker in a quali final v arguably the best two hookers in the game at the moment.

Is it the usual suspects; Turbo, or our wingers, or DCE?

For mine, its Schuster.
By his standards, he has been a bit quiet of late.
Don't be surprised if Des has had him play a calmer style of game leading up to the finals, only to let him unleash his creativity to take the pressure off Turbo.
I can see Schuster throwing a cut out pass behind Turbo, catching the Storm off guard, for Parker or Garrick to score.
As long as the no look cut out pass goes to one of our players and not intercepted!

For our sake I hope it is Lawton and Turbo. If Turbo is on fire we win, if Lawton plays a great game then he has covered the loss of Croker.

If these two really shine we should have a week off.

Foran has been waiting for this **** for 7 long years, no doubt he is going to step up. Besides Turbo, Schu and Smole are our other game-breakers and they need to have some big performances if we wanna go deep.

The Shoe.
A couple of his braille passes will leave Strom defenders perplexed and commentators agog.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8