Who remembers Lottie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Oh god. Her head would have blown off in round 25 i think.
hehe - blast from the past huh
Nah the striping of the premierships from her precious Storm would have done that I reckon. Imagine if she was still around.

She's on twitter. Absolutely hammers the Storm account asking for info on training days that fans can attend and stuff. She's still loopy.

I'd forgotten. What a fruit loop. She had to be fairly loopy and very slow on the uptake to take the kind of hammering she received and still come back for more.

Speaking of annoying posters from other teams, does anyone remember Cassie the Rabbits supporter that used to spread her vitriol against anything Manly on Aaron's old OneEyedEagle forum during the NE days? Now there was a
fruit_loops1.jpg

Jethro said:
Speaking of annoying posters from other teams, does anyone remember Cassie the Rabbits supporter that used to spread her vitriol against anything Manly on Aaron's old OneEyedEagle forum during the NE days? Now there was a
fruit_loops1.jpg

She's on another forum I'm on and the bunny supporters can't stand her

Another pointless thread, and attack on someone. What ARE you people? lotti is a Manly fan, and for that alone, deserves our empathy at a minimum, and support.

Don't know him or her, or what they post, but in my opinion, they are welcome here any time.

Ryan said:
Another pointless thread, and attack on someone. What ARE you people? lotti is a Manly fan, and for that alone, deserves our empathy at a minimum, and support.

Don't know him or her, or what they post, but in my opinion, they are welcome here any time.

She's a Storm fan through and through but apprently she's a Manly fan as well, they were funny days when she was around.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

She's a Storm fan through and through but apprently she's a Manly fan as well, they were funny days when she was around.

And it's a game of Rugby League - nothing more. If they want to support 2 teams, good on them...not my preference, but hey, each to their own.

I always found it really, really sad tbh that grown men thought they were heroes having a crack at somebody with a mental disability continuously

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8