Who remembers Lottie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Speaking of annoying posters from other teams, does anyone remember Cassie the Rabbits supporter that used to spread her vitriol against anything Manly on Aaron's old OneEyedEagle forum during the NE days? Now there was a
fruit_loops1.jpg
Lol
And running bear, bear facts and the fig tree. I remember giving those bastards heaps on oee and the northern eagles site.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I always found it really, really sad tbh that grown men thought they were heroes having a crack at somebody with a mental disability continuously

I remember that back on the old official site. Made the mistake of standing up for her because others would be merciless towards her. She took great offence at my support so I gave up. Funny stuff, sort of :-/

Kiwi Eagle said:
I always found it really, really sad tbh that grown men thought they were heroes having a crack at somebody with a mental disability continuously

Passionate / eccentric aka different or mental disability - well for a forum pretty hard to tell.

Lotti was odd but if she / he was special she / he never wanted special treatment as Jatz mentioned - cos initially I too trod carefully there thinking she / he was not all there. But she / he use to ark up all the time. :shy:
Hey Napper I remember Wittyfan - he copped heaps lol

1947 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Passionate / eccentric aka different or mental disability - well for a forum pretty hard to tell.

Lotti was odd but if she / he was special she / he never wanted special treatment as Jatz mentioned - cos initially I too trod carefully there thinking she / he was not all there. But she / he use to ark up all the time. :shy:
And there was nothing wittyfan wanted more than copping it.

Was sullyfan the same bloke??
Cambo said:
1947 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Napper said:
Cambo said:
1947 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yea

I supported Lotti a couple of times and she / he didn't really appreciate it I think she / he loved it really, the noteriety of it all that is!

Sullivan was a gambling addict wasnt he?? I heard witty fan dressed up as a poker machine so sullivan would insert things into him. Is this true??
Cambo said:
Napper said:
Cambo said:
1947 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yea

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7