Who plays left edge backrow?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who plays left edge backrow in 2023?

• Tuilagi

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Burbo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lawton

• Parker

• Other: name in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Condon

• Bullemor

• Total voters

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
You’d have to think that Mole has the right edge backrow position wrapped up given his combo with DCE, but who plays on the left?

Des favoured Davey, Schu, or Lawton. All of which are unlikely to play that position this year.

Options on the roster include:
  • Tuilagi
  • Burbo
  • Lawton
  • Parker
Seems a bit of an unknown. My pick is Tuilagi but I’m not 100% sold he is the best option.

Haumole has little combo with dce apart from the odd grubber that comes off, with time and space haumole will be even more devestating and I would team him up with schuster with either one swapping sides pending ease of transition.

Tuilagi should get first crack, but 8 weeks to make it his own.

Burbo looks a non event to my eyes and the rest look better suited to middle roles

Interesting, Schuster is not small so does he need a big body on his side for the bash play or a beaver type who has some pace and step/ swerve.
Who plays left centre? With Turbo maybe out we will need Ruben or Weekes at FB.

I think the backrower will have to have a big motor because while the shu is finding his feet he won't be "on" for the full 80 and the left edge will need to cover for him.

Haumole has little combo with dce apart from the odd grubber that comes off, with time and space haumole will be even more devestating and I would team him up with schuster with either one swapping sides pending ease of transition.

Tuilagi should get first crack, but 8 weeks to make it his own.

Burbo looks a non event to my eyes and the rest look better suited to middle roles
Agree about Burbo.
I think that Tuilagi is rated a little better than he is but hopefully I'm proven wrong.
Not saying he's bad though

Assume Tuilagi really depends on how he trains in new year. Condon I believe is big chance for spot.
Ben Turbo looks need to see alot from him and tbh a full season in nsw cup.
Bully I see as a middle and expect him to be in 17 as rotation and Seibold knows him as well.

I mean if I was a betting man (I am) I'd say Tuilagi but its all to play for in pre season.

I wouldnt even be writing off a Burbo. Sure he hasn't set the world on fire but after some injury and covid interupted seasons where he never really had a proper shot, anew coaching staff may just help him step up.

Big year for him though, sink or swim

I mean if I was a betting man (I am) I'd say Tuilagi but its all to play for in pre season.

I wouldnt even be writing off a Burbo. Sure he hasn't set the world on fire but after some injury and covid interupted seasons where he never really had a proper shot, anew coaching staff may just help him step up.

Big year for him though, sink or swim

I rate Burbo as a good steady 1st grader ... nothing special .. but will get the job done ... all clubs need a couple in the squad.

Interesting, Schuster is not small so does he need a big body on his side for the bash play or a beaver type who has some pace and step/ swerve.
Who plays left centre? With Turbo maybe out we will need Ruben or Weekes at FB.

I think the backrower will have to have a big motor because while the shu is finding his feet he won't be "on" for the full 80 and the left edge will need to cover for him.
Bullemor......he has size and speed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4