Who plays hooker next week.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe we can sign
Devine Brown to play hooker this week. Providing Hugh Grant will give her a “RELEASE”.

Devine has great ball handling skills and provides great service.
Defensively could be problems as Devine is suspect able of penetration up the middle.
But this is outnumbered by Devine’s ability to provide good head way.

I give up up trying to predict TB's selections. He only brought Hodkinson on when he did because the circumstances forced his hand. Hodkinson should have started with Walker in the centres. The hooker situation is difficult because of the TB's problem with Hastings who has looked sharp when used at dummy half on a few occasions late in games. Brown's defence is problematic and we can't pick Fainu. It a tough problem and it really shouldn't be.

I give up up trying to predict TB's selections. He only brought Hodkinson on when he did because the circumstances forced his hand. Hodkinson should have started with Walker in the centres. .
If he had done that it's almost certain we (Wright) wouldn't have scored the first try.

With Api out will we get to see Fainu debut or will lewis brown play in the 9 this week.

I would like to see the young fella get a go given his cracking season last year in the 20s

If it helps, it looks like Lewis Brown and Joey Lussick had a decent game for Blacktown.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/05/20/sipley-hasson-toutai-share-points-for-sea-eagles/

He set up a nice try for Lussick after making a break through the middle. I'd be happy with Brown to start and M Wright to come in off the bench just for this week. If we play it straight and our back line capitalises then we should be ok. Brown and Wright only need to give good service out of dummy half.

Given that Curtis Scott only got 2 weeks for fracturing Walker's eye socket, this is a joke.

If Scott got 4-5 weeks minimum then I would be okay with 1 week for Koroisau, being third man in and landing a punch in the head.

Scott actually received a 4 week ban and 3 weeks if he accepted the early plea.
BUT
if a player gets sent off, he receives a discount of 1 point for every minute he misses.
Scott missed the last 28 minutes, so received a 28 point discount on the grade 3 charge. His time went down to 2/3 weeks.

What a crazy illogical fuked NRL law.

With Api out will we get to see Fainu debut or will lewis brown play in the 9 this week.

I would like to see the young fella get a go given his cracking season last year in the 20s

Yeah, but will either of them ( or both combined ) make his 40+ tackles whilst missing only 4 or 5?
It's a big problem, I'd be inclined to put Jake in there but then who would do his workload as he plays the full 80mins in the middle too?

I dont understand how he is a development player? he had his debut last year? and signed a 2 year deal? so you can't be full-time one year and development the next year? makes no sense, but hey manly don't do anything that makes sense
Joey Lussick makes his debut as player #598.

Welcome to the club Joey, must be a buzz getting to play NRL with your brother. Good luck today.
Last July in the Drags game

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8