Who plays hooker next week.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tom wright?

Fainu into the top 30 to cover?

Lewis Brown?

Hastings? (would be ideal seeing he trained there).

Walker out for 4 games.

Api suspended this week vs Raiders

But... Taufua back this week(most likely), and the addition of Hodkinson.

Brown to replace Api? (Brown would be itching to prove himself if given the opportunity after being on the outer the last few weeks)

And Parker should be pretty much fully recovered as well.

Paseka due back in 2 weeks.

I trust in Suli to admirably fill the void left by Walker over the next month or so.

Losing Koroisau this week concerns me, but i am confident we have all other bases covered.

Raiders (Away) 6 day turnaround
Cowboys (Home) 6 day turnaround
Warriors (Away) 9 day turnaround
Dragons (Away) 7 day turnaround
--Weeks Break--
Panthers (Away) 14 day turnaround
Bye

Last edited:
At least the turnarounds are kind to us during this difficult part of the draw. And that 14 day turnaround will definitely ensure that Walker will only be out for a maximum of 4 games.

So how do we fair with the draw and State of Origin duties? (Assuming that at least Jake & Tom are picked (And possibly Api))?

Will there be any games where they are actually missing from our squad? Or just ultra short turnarounds backing up a 2-4 days later?

I guess it depends on whether the NRL determine that Brown is a hooker. If Manly can successfully argue that he is a backrower and that we need to be given permission to bring up a proper hooker - then we may be able to pick Fainu or Lussick. Having seen a fair bit of Fainu - I don’t think he is ready just yet, especially now we have a bit of momentum.

I would bring in Lussick, but Barrett has mentioned Fainu in the wings before so I think we will see him come in if he NRL allow it.

Last edited:
Walker out for 3-6 weeks.

Api(?) possibly out for 2 weeks???

But... Taufua back this week(most likely), and the addition of Hodkinson.

Brown to replace Api? (Brown would be itching to prove himself if given the opportunity after being on the outer the last few weeks)

And Parker should be pretty much fully recovered as well.

Paseka due back in 2 weeks.

I trust in Suli to admirably fill the void left by Walker over the next month or so.

Losing Koroisau concerns me, but i am confident we have all other bases covered.

Raiders (Away) 6 day turnaround
Cowboys (Home) 6 day turnaround
Warriors (Away) 9 day turnaround
Dragons (Away) 7 day turnaround
--Weeks Break--
Panthers (Away) 14 day turnaround
Bye
Tanginoa May be back also

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14