Who Is Your Favourite Female TV Hosts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, a completely sexist thread.
Even so, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Louise Ransome from Fox. If I was going to objectify any of the female Fox presenters (of course I never would, but hypothetically speaking) it'd be her. Seven or eight times.

Foxy lady and good sort
Lara Pitt
|
untitled.png

Yes, a completely sexist thread.
Even so, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Louise Ransome from Fox. If I was going to objectify any of the female Fox presenters (of course I never would, but hypothetically speaking) it'd be her. Seven or eight times.

I dont think this is a sexist thread at all. Nobody is putting down the women but rather looking at their positives, just as we do with male presenters. And if we as males admire a woman's looks, is that any different from women appreciatively men's looks. That's quite natural. If we were demeaning women, just seeing them as purely objects to leer at, that would be sexist

I dont think this is a sexist thread at all. Nobody is putting down the women but rather looking at their positives, just as we do with male presenters. And if we as males admire a woman's looks, is that any different from women appreciatively men's looks. That's quite natural. If we were demeaning women, just seeing them as purely objects to leer at, that would be sexist
If I was to say, something like.....none of them have a decent rack....does that land me in sexist town?

I didn't think much of Yvonne Sampson when she was on Nine but think the world of her as one of the lead hosts on Fox League. I can she why they outbid Nine to get her, she's perfect as a magazine format host for the channel and a much more realistic and relatable choice for female fans than Lara Pitt who's just a bit too attractive to be considered convincing at first glance. The other girls are all exceedingly generic media types that you'd see on any channel in my opinion, even though they seem to be NRL fans specifically.

I didn't think much of Yvonne Sampson when she was on Nine but think the world of her as one of the lead hosts on Fox League. I can she why they outbid Nine to get her, she's perfect as a magazine format host for the channel and a much more realistic and relatable choice for female fans than Lara Pitt who's just a bit too attractive to be considered convincing at first glance. The other girls are all exceedingly generic media types that you'd see on any channel in my opinion, even though they seem to be NRL fans specifically.

Generic media types, yep Chan 9/7/10 are absolutely full of them and the ABC has none.

I watch the ABC news up here, the weather lady is late 50's and frumpy BUT boy does she know her stuff , never gets a place name wrong and really understands the weather systems and how they will affect QLD.

As opposed to the usual Bimbo's , hired only because of how beautifull they look.

Look, I'm a man , and pretty girls are great to look at BUT if you are going to use them to front something on TV, at least pick the smart pretty ones.

By the way I think most of the RL girls, despite their looks are very knowledgable.

Amanda Shalala.

She deadset must love her job and it shows every presentation, interview etc. extremely knowledgeable and energetic. Love watching her present! Any sport, she's across it!

IMG_2849.JPG

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8