Who Is Your Favourite Female TV Hosts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Her eyes are absolutely sensational. I fall into them. So big n blue. She's so puuuuurdy.
Are you a Joanna Lumley fan (Isnt she lumley) who was in Ab Fab but also starred in the New Avengers series as ...Purdy

Last edited:
Yvonne Sampson.
For reasons I have well documented on this forum before.....
If I go into them again it could sound...

Creepy !!

Megan Barnard manages to to a great job but I can't help but detect a lot of passive aggression towards her co-hosts (male or female) she must have a competitive personality or I'm just misreading her. She seems smart and attractive too but her accent often sounds a little 'put on' as well. Especially when she crosses to James Hooper- it's like she's trying to match his ocker tone.
Overall I'm stoked there appears to be so many more women covering League these days and I value their perspective and (well hidden) non-bias towards all clubs

Can't really say I'm a fan of any of them on league shows.

Not a fan of Molan at all and while Sampson is ok, when there is no Queensland team involved she comes across as bored. As I'm too cheap to get Foxtel I really can't say anything about the others.

I think Renee Gartner is pretty under-utilised in media world. Knows her stuff from both the athlete and media side. Doesn't have that fake 'I am a star' chip on her shoulder. Genuine fan, and friendly personality that brings out good interviews. Was surprised Fox let her slip away to 9. Wasted on the fatty show (if shes still there, not sure, i know she's ground announcing and hosting things on NRL.com)

I'd like to experience a grease and oil change at a supercars venue (whilst talking footy) with Jessica Yates. Reckon she be able to do a better job at than me as well. Jess is a very smart lady! Having said that I still reckon the girls show is the most informative and interesting footy show going around. Bit sick of comedy being the forefront off any football show, I just want interesting and accurate NEWS. Even 360 is just an avenue for 2 to 4 egos expressing their unimportant views?

Yep I give a vote to Renee as well - not just because her Dad was one of my favourite players when I was a kid either. She is really good at her job and seems knowledgeable and has a real genuine presence. I'm surprised she doesn't have a full time gig somewhere.

Yvonne Sampson for mine. The fact that she's got a bit of meat on her bones compared to the others who look like talking skeletons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8