Who is going to Titans game next week ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dunno mate. Will be my first excursion to Cbus and I don’t have the lowdown on the thriving metropolis of Surfer’s. I reckon @nightster will have his finger on the pulse and can lead us astray.
I like it - seems a few to be there - Sue also keen to go which is good stuff

Dunno mate. Will be my first excursion to Cbus and I don’t have the lowdown on the thriving metropolis of Surfer’s. I reckon @nightster will have his finger on the pulse and can lead us astray.

Sorry to disillusion you Class of 96 but I don't drink, haven't for about 20 odd years ..... I think it saved me, if not my marriage

Feathered friends, is it better to ore-purchase tickets to this game or buy at the gate in the day. Also, what is the most popular section for Manly fans? TIA

Feathered friends, is it better to ore-purchase tickets to this game or buy at the gate in the day. Also, what is the most popular section for Manly fans? TIA

Oh how easy it was when you just booked an MFB package , pre game gathering , transport to and from the game, reserved seats , meet the players afterwards!!

Those were the days!!

They charge you extra to get your tix at the game.
As far as sitting in your correct number seat? Dont get your hopes up. Just sit where yiu want.

Found the away supporters bay as mentioned by Jethro and Nightster. Gate D in the corner it is. Pretty reasonably priced at $17.

Is there a beer tent in the vicinity?

Not sure of the area so much - is there a place inside the Stadium easy to find and a bar near by ??
Plenty of areas within the stadium to get a drink. Service is quick, the slowest I seen was when Jarryd Hayne made his comeback and there were about 25,000
As for bars outside, no such luck. Robina Stadium is a bit isolated, the nearest place to get a dink outside the stadium would be the Malt House at Robina Town Centre.
We are going on a group of 8 under 4 - 'Family' passes.
Up here, for some reason, a 'Family' is One Adult and One Child
Cheers

The titans have stopped playing cheering and applause through the pa system, which was something to behold. However the ground announcer is guaranteed to be annoying as fark

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8