Who is going to Titans game next week ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've only been to the Robena oval once, as part of a touring party organised by MarkfromBrisbane. Manly had a stellar team that year and I couldn't comprehend that we'd get beaten. Yet we did.
The one memory I take from that experience - apart from being impressed by the stadium - was that more than half of the crowd were supporting Manly. I imagine we still have strong support on the GC.

I've only been to the Robena oval once, as part of a touring party organised by MarkfromBrisbane. Manly had a stellar team that year and I couldn't comprehend that we'd get beaten. Yet we did.
The one memory I take from that experience - apart from being impressed by the stadium - was that more than half of the crowd were supporting Manly. I imagine we still have strong support on the GC.
I went 2 years ago and Uate scored a couple of long range tries as Manly ran away with it....the visit before was similar to your experience....on paper we would win by 20 , but actually lost by about that....my record here supporting is 1 - 1.

Unfortunately I cannot go this week.
We have EOFY and we are changing our operating system (1 of2) once I close the year off.
It's a KANT of a weekend for me.

Me and my son, or my son and I for the grammatically correct. Would love to catch up with some ST’s pre-game.

I’ll be wearing a dodgy Manly jersey or polo, both of which have shrunk in the wash by several sizes, which I am not pleased about.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6