Who is going Friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK - footy is back on, well almost it is a trial.

Just wondering who is making the effort to get down to Brookie to watch the boys run around

I'll be there for sure, and quite a few of the regular bunch who mingle on the northern side of the Beer Shed will be there too.

Yeah the Push It Up Manly Crew will all be there, drum in hand as well. I'll be posting a little something about this later tonight. Until then, yes is my answer

I'll be there, probably near the race with pen in hand to jot down some notes on how the individual players go.  Post my thoughts late when I get home.

YEP

and I agree with Mark

Luv the countdown clock.....I've even got the blokes at work asking me "how many days"

Ok, there'll be fcuk all people there.
Make yourseves known. I want to know who I'm getting stuck into.

The abuse usually calms down if you can put a face to the stupidity.

Friday nite games makes it too hard for me, but hopefully some of you will tweet score & play updates

*twitter add me if you want @berkeley_eagle

DSM5 link said:
I'll be there, probably near the race with pen in hand to jot down some notes on how the individual players go.  Post my thoughts late when I get home.

I was going to ask someone to post their views on the game/players.
Any insights would be much appreciated DSM...cheers

I might just be in the area Friday, so will have to check it out. Hope I recognise some of the players.

No he's not.  He is big, lazy and stupid.  He'll be the guy to give away penalties, have a blue just when we're about to score and drop the pill at least three times.  Not that I'm prejudging him. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8