Who have we signed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Besides Lyon, who else have we signed for next year?? We have many going out but not many coming in!

Fingers crossed Monas goes, I am sick of his bitching and moaning! He should be happy that he is overpaid for what he provides - **** off to The Old Dart so we never hear from you and your manager again....

Mate - we have signed no-one else. I believe we MAY be signing potentially one or two rumoured signings below:-

Steve Simpson
Jon Wilkin
Nate Myles
Craig Wing
John Williams

We are yet to re-sign

Paul Stephenson, Michael Witt, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, Matt Ballin, Adam Cuthbertson.

Signed are Jamie Lyon, Travis Burns.

Rumoured to go are:- Mark Bryant, Kylie Leuluai (ESL), Michael Monaghan (anyone to play 1/2's), Paul Stephenson and potentially Steve Matai.

If Des doesn't pull his finger out, Cuthbo and Ballin will go elsewhere.

Besides Lyon, who else have we signed for next year?? We have many going out but not many coming in!

Fingers crossed Monas goes, I am sick of his bitching and moaning! He should be happy that he is overpaid for what he provides - **** off to The Old Dart so we never hear from you and your manager again....

Has monaghan actually "said" any of the things he has supposedly said? I'm not saying he hasn't but all I've read has been second hand quotes.

Mate - we have signed no-one else. I believe we MAY be signing potentially one or two rumoured signings below:-

Steve Simpson
Jon Wilkin
Nate Myles
Craig Wing
John Williams

We are yet to re-sign

Paul Stephenson, Michael Witt, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, Matt Ballin, Adam Cuthbertson.

Rumoured to go are:- Mark Bryant, Kylie Leuluai (ESL), Michael Monaghan (anyone to play 1/2's), Paul Stephenson and potentially Steve Matai.

This is all speculation.

Matai is under contract whilst Manly tabled an offer to Bryant that he and his manager didn's sign (Banaghan?)

Stephenson is off contract as is Ballin. It has been announced elsewhere that Kylie is going to England.

Anything else is gossip and it is unlikely that the club will be up front with anything but that they are still chasing Simpson and are in the market for a blue chip forward if there is one about.

Myles looks certain to go elsewhere and the Wing thing is only a rumour at this stage.

[quote author=Ryan]

Steve Simpson
Jon Wilkin
Nate Myles
Craig Wing
John Williams

We are yet to re-sign

This is all speculation.

Matai is under contract whilst Manly tabled an offer to Bryant that he and his manager didn's sign (Banaghan?)

Stephenson is off contract as is Ballin. It has been announced elsewhere that Kylie is going to England.

Anything else is gossip and it is unlikely that the club will be up front with anything but that they are still chasing Simpson and are in the market for a blue chip forward if there is one about.

Myles looks certain to go elsewhere and the Wing thing is only a rumour at this stage.
[/quote]

Maybe I'm missing something here? :!:

What I am really saying Ryan is that you and I don't really have a clue at this stage!!!!! :lol:

I believe we (MAY) be signing (potentially).

Maybe I'm missing something here? :?:

nothing to worry about, most clubs generally focus on the high end of the player market to start with, once those players have decided on their futures you will see more signings as clubs know what is left in their cap and what positions need bolstering.

what about coaches? could we sign up a better one.....a mate (who's a loser - Parra supporter) reckons we should make Toovey coach so the back have some space to move?

Im not happy with the way the club is signing players up for 07? so far we need to give some of our young talent a go. Plus we need to let go King, 1/2 Witt, and maybe Dunley ?. We need a mongrel front rower to replace BK than how do you replace BK a big ask i would think. Des needs to wake up sorry Des open your eyes mate to whats going on here. Re-signing Burns and signing Lyon is great but i feel it may not be enough over all.

I could be wrong here i can only hope that we buy we well enough and let go of the dead wood and start bringing some of our young guys through .Geez why do we have young talent if we dont want to bring them up to the top grade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7