Who for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Foz did play in the centres as a JNR but he progressed and made him self great as a half .
Also Foz now has more speed between the ears than on his legs .
I agree he was a great half, but he’s leaving.. if we’re putting all our eggs in the schuster to 6 basket for the next 10 years, to me it’s crazy to waste this season playing Foran there…
I think next season we’re gonna struggle, and the excuse will be “schuster is a young half and needs time to learn the position at nrl level”
This season is a write off.. we all know it…
And when Parker is healthy he is going to be straight back into this side.. I don’t think Parker is much faster than foz… and foz is a better defender, I think it would give us a chance to win some games with Foran playing the Jamie Lyon roll while schuster and dce work on their combination

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Poor old Foz hasn’t got the leg speed to play out there anymore, it would be a cruel thing to do.
I dunno, at 6 he plays right in the thick of the game, maybe centre would give him a little less tackling to do.. I honestly don’t think he’s much slower than Parker if at all and Parker’s our number 1 centre, so ide like to see foz have a go there

Maybe un unlikely option but i would even think that a back line combo of Koula at full back , Garrick and Saab on the wings , Tui and Harper in the centres Foz at 7 and Weekes at 6 . Koula should then get a lot more attacking scope , not to say that Weekes should not be given a go there but Koula probably the better choice and Weekes has played enough footy prior in the halves in the lower grades to slot into a comfortable role there . Reasonable enough build to manage defensively and a naturally gifted footy player with good speed . Jake most likely on S O O duties so for the 13 role , maybe Schuster , not keen on Lawton there , some suggestion of Bullemor which is fair enough though probably too many positional changes another issue . Manly "s season is almost done so in many respects , shouldn 't really matter . Should still be able to have a competitive pack with Alioia , Haumole , Schuster [if he not the 6 ] Paseka , Davey, Keppie and Sipley . Anyway think that things just need a bit of a shake in a few positions and combinations , anything would be an improvement on some of the most recent outings and style of play .

Maybe un unlikely option but i would even think that a back line combo of Koula at full back , Garrick and Saab on the wings , Tui and Harper in the centres Foz at 7 and Weekes at 6 . Koula should then get a lot more attacking scope , not to say that Weekes should not be given a go there but Koula probably the better choice and Weekes has played enough footy prior in the halves in the lower grades to slot into a comfortable role there . Reasonable enough build to manage defensively and a naturally gifted footy player with good speed . Jake most likely on S O O duties so for the 13 role , maybe Schuster , not keen on Lawton there , some suggestion of Bullemor which is fair enough though probably too many positional changes another issue . Manly "s season is almost done so in many respects , shouldn 't really matter . Should still be able to have a competitive pack with Alioia , Haumole , Schuster [if he not the 6 ] Paseka , Davey, Keppie and Sipley . Anyway think that things just need a bit of a shake in a few positions and combinations , anything would be an improvement on some of the most recent outings and style of play .
And of course forgot Bullemor in the pack and who knows if Marty might be available again . Even with jake out the pack still looks O K , just have to cut out the cheap penalties and get some decent structures going again in attack , especially wide of the ruck .

This thread reminds me of Albert Hopoate 2020.
the only difference is Albert was **** he was given a chance and failed doesn’t mean we stop there with letting young talent have a crack..also no comparison between weekes and albert…..weekes is killing it in jf..and building his game nicely where Albert missed huge amounts of time with injuries

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'm having trouble picturing Schu at 5/8 right now, I'm not even sure he can get through 80 minutes?
When can we try young Latu? I think nowadays they let you select 17 year olds, if you ask nicely.

I'm having trouble picturing Schu at 5/8 right now, I'm not even sure he can get through 80 minutes?
When can we try young Latu? I think nowadays they let you select 17 year olds, if you ask nicely.
I get what your saying but do you think once he has the role of 6 and settles in he will be fine..he looks lost and as if he has to make a difference that’s why you see sum crazy stuff from him..forcing things at times..he doesn’t look happy in his current position in the games his played this season

Fainu turned 17 today so there’s a chance but I reckon Schu will be fine, if walkers out then maybe Weekes will come in at 14, if Schu can’t get thru 80 mins he can come in for him

Maybe un unlikely option but i would even think that a back line combo of Koula at full back , Garrick and Saab on the wings , Tui and Harper in the centres Foz at 7 and Weekes at 6 . Koula should then get a lot more attacking scope , not to say that Weekes should not be given a go there but Koula probably the better choice and Weekes has played enough footy prior in the halves in the lower grades to slot into a comfortable role there .
I like the sounds of this. I'm not convinced about Schu at 6, with his current fitness, and now's a good a time as any to blood Weekes at 6, where he's familiar as well as benefit from playing with the experienced Foz. There's also no harm in giving Koula a go at FB...can't hurt.

The following is the draft team list for the Round 13 Pre-Game thread that i will post after Round 12 is completed and it just depends on the State of Origin selections:

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab / Jorge Taufua
03. Morgan Harper
04. Tolutau Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kieran Foran / Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c) / Kieran Foran (c) / Jamie Humphreys - Development Player

08. Josh Aloiai
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster / Andrew Davey / Karl Lawton
13. Jake Trbojevic / Josh Schuster / Karl Lawton

14. Karl Lawton / Kaeo Weekes / Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
15. Andrew Davey / Kurt De Luis / Ethan Bullemor
16. Martin Taupau / Kurt De Luis / Ethan Bullemor
17. Sean Keppie

Replacement:

18. Ethan Bullemor / Kurt De Luis.

Reserves:

19. Jorge Taufua
20. Kurt De Luis
21. Kaeo Weekes
22. James Roumanos
23. Viliami Fifita
24. Alec Tuitavake
25. Zac Fulton
26. Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
27. Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
28. Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

Can’t we pick the ref also. I would be requesting cummins every game. Put him in the spotlight, he would be heavily scrutinised by almost everyone it would be interesting to see how he reacts. But guessing the nrl will keep him away from our games for a few weeks until they think everyone has forgotten about how he reams us

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Harper
5. Tuipolotu
6. Schuster
7. Foran
8. Sipley
9. Crocker
10. Aloai
11. Olokautu
12. Davey
13. Jake
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemore
17. Paseka
That team should beat the warriors easily. They will all be stinging for Jakes exclusion from origin as well so will be fired up. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us put on 40 plus.

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Harper
5. Tuipolotu
6. Schuster
7. Foran
8. Sipley
9. Crocker
10. Aloai
11. Olokautu
12. Davey
13. Jake
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemore
17. Paseka

Taniela Paseka is out with a knee injury for an indefinite period.

See both of the following NRL.com links:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12