Who else is going to Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are going with the kids.

Is there dedicated Manly bay (not that we'll fill it of course)?
If I use the AAN provided by the NRL, will that put us with the other Manly supporters in the away teams bay?

Important that as Manly fans we sit together, there will only be a few so vital that we are not spread out, contact Vidmar by PM for details.

The AAN should identify you are a Manly fan although, as you say, there's not likely to be a huge Manly contingent present.
We are aiming for Cat 2 tickets and I will call Ticketek rather than go on line (That way I can get the group seated as a "block" rather than one or 2 long line of seats which happens if you book on line)
Won't know the bay number until we book on Monday.
We have a few family groups already booked so happy to send details and plans for the trip to others who wish to join us at any stage during the tour?

Had a call this morning from someone who wants me to get them tickets tomorrow but were concerned they'd miss out if their funds had not cleared to my account
As long as people are able to show proof of transfer eg copy of the bank transfer confirmation then I'm fine to work on that.
Have been really pleased we will have so many travelling to support the boys - many of the regulars of course but quite a few "newbies" will be welcomed by the group which is great.
Going to be a cracker...

"Was early in October
It was a special day
We travelled out to Homebush
To see the Eagles play
Melbourne were excited
They sensed an easy kill
You should have seen their faces
When we beat them 40 - nil!!!!

Forty Nil Forty Nil Forty Nil ( repeat )

Still getting people decidng to go.
Best way to get details is to email me on [email protected] as that will be seen sooner andcsn be repllied to quicker and easier than a PM on here?
I will be calling at 10am sharp tomorrow so happy to include people but will also post our Bay details when we have them.

Oridinarily we make the Elephant and wheelbarrow or Rydges bar "manly central" pre-game but as we have a few staying close to the stadium and other parts of town can any locals reccomend a good place for food and drink close (walking distance and kid friendly?) to the ground ?

The Missus and I will be there, her first away game. A travelling supporters virgin haha!

x another 4 people.

Booked flights and accommodation this arvo. Kids are pumped, they miss the last day of school as a bonus.

eagle chick said:
My mother and I will be there, only flying down for the game then flying back up afterwards though! Come on Manly!

Are you flying back that night after the game or the next day?

I'm wondering if there is a late flight from Melbourne to Sydney?

So the Manly Supporters Bays at AAMI (v’s Storm) are going by the seating map:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLSTOPF12

Cat 1: Bay 9 & Bay 78 (towards the east/south corner)
Cat 2: Bay 10 & Bay 11 (more in the east/south corner)
Cat 3: Bays 12 to 15 (next to the Cat 2 tickets – Cat 3 are the general admission seats).

I’m in Vidmar’s group, so I’m sure he will post the bay number once purchased tickets, but assume most likely Bay 10 (or Bay 11) going to plan? (they are Cat 2 tickets). Hopefully that is getting up over 50 tickets for that group booking.

Cat 1 - Away Team
Adult - Member Pre-sale $80
Concession - Member Pre-sale $72
Junior (4-15 years) - Member Pre-sale $65
Family of 4 - Member Pre-sale $240

Cat 2 - Away Team
Adult - Member Pre-sale $60
Concession - Member Pre-sale $55
Junior (4-15 years) - Member Pre-sale $50
Family of 4 - Member Pre-sale $180

G.A - Away Team
Adult - Member Pre-sale $35