Who does the best pizza

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In actual fact the pizza I make is the best, then the Oaks pizza.

I call my pizza, "the heart stopper"

Ingredients

Marinated asparagus
Artichoke hearts
Kalamata olives
Chargrilled Capsicum
Ham
Mushrooms
A **** load of cheese

My pride and joy is the Morrocan Lamb:

Base - Spiced hummus and cous cous.
Marinated spicy Morrocan beef (secret recipe).
Mozza cheese base
Capsicum
Sun-dried Tomato
Feta Cheese
Garlic sprinkle

Beat that Zap.

i already did, yours sounds like it will keep me close to a bathroom for 2 days

Some of the Cargo Bar pizzas are pretty good but for value for money the Pizza Shop at Skyline Shops is prtetty good

the lamb pizza at the Oaks is a killer its great if a bit pricey, but the absoulte best pizza i ever had was on my birthday at Capitanos in North sydney, fantastic pizza there. Milanos at neutral bay aint half bad either

depends on the place.

THe Oaks is very pricey because its well the oaks, but worth it when you are on the piss with the guys

the rest between $10 and $20 depending on the size

The mega supreme at Pj's (Mt Colah) used to be the best but he sold out and the base is just no were near as good these days labeit still great.

My mate makes a ripper at his place as he has a wood fired pizza oven. Cant beat the wood fired flavour

zap and mata , both your choices sound good - have to try them out (is cous cous a native marsupial?). best pizzas in brissie are from panchos pizza at bulimba. more or less what you want and how big you want and delivered.

Belmontes at Pennant Hills opposite the station is a good place for a great Pizza. Tony the owner is mad but the food is great and the decor is superb. The building is the original and there are old movie posters right through the place!

Gee I see that Cliffy GC has turned up with his one genuine friend in the world to ensure that Pizza Yuck gets a few runs on the board.

How much do the independants charge for pizzas down there?

Our local guy charges $9.95 or 2 for $18 for a "standard" large one, a few dollars more for the gourmets.

What are Dingoes and Pizza Yuck selling for. Up here the lunch time ones are going for $4.95. Must be high quality - NOT!!

I was talking tot a guy on the weekend who is thinking about getting into the business of selling pizzas & oven in Pubs for over the bar sales. They also make the pizzas as well & deliver them to the pubs who throw then in the oven, apparently in made bulk it costs 40 cents to make those "packaged" type pizzas.

Putting 2 & 2 together, it suggests to me that there are not a lot of meat & veges in 40 cents.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4