Who DOES replace DCE?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Any chance Brisbane bites with a Dce ,Taupau swap for Haas.
Would Take Lodge and Staggs for Dce and Whoopi.
Walters will bight at seeing his origin skipper become his saviour.
Swap for haas? Won't happen they already lost fifita. I dont think we have the money to match offers for staggs. Eels will throw the bank at him to replace drug cheat jennings

Team can’t score a point though. Team has no game plan to fit into because there is none.

I’m sure he feels like he’s the only threat out there - and he is.

The 2005 West side was a points scoring machine and Warriors played us in 2011 GF when Johnson started. Both good teams to help them shine.Shoe would look great in those teams.He is playing in a train wreck with zero attack.

Easy to overplay your hand as a kid in a dud team like this.I can see your point but too early to criticise him I reckon.
Futher to that it's when the game is on the line ( we are behind) where he starts trying stuff.

I know, I will get shot down, called names etc, it's all good..
I'm not bagging the kid, I just don't think he's the be all end all that people seem to think he is...
Definitely has the potential to be a good player, but if DCE quit tomorrow and Schuster took his spot full-time, we would still be a wooden spoon calibre team... He's not the magic ticket people seem to think he is

Probably correct.

If we are going to lose all year with the status quo, then I would much rather get some game time and experience into these young blokes with a view to next season.

Get Shu to 5/8.
Play Koala at fullback
Keep Saab on the wing
Start Cust at 9
Get Birt into 14
Etc,etc

There are plenty of options available, given the season is a write off anyway.

1617399452356.gif

Just throw one of these out there in place of DCE

Foran hooker and DCE a reprieve at lock with instructions to tackle anything that moves and stay away from the ball in attack......

AND all a bonus at contact 'option' negotiation time :rock::rock::rock:
FMD, now I've heard everything, I think I will stay away from these pages for a while because some of the ideas on team changes is bordering on insanity, such as throwing in young guys in who haven't had a game in first grade yet, perhaps they are quick but it takes a lot more than that.
DCE is the best we have, whether you like it or not, he will remain our playmaker, the team is out of form and down in confidence and it flows onto him, as well as our injury toll, it happens to all teams.
Apart from wishful thinking did anyone us to have won out of our first four matches apart from perhaps the Dragons, sure AFB going didn't help, but we lost a lot of games last year when he was still with us.

I’d go Foran and Schuster in the halves.
At least try something.... doing the same thing every week will end in the same result eg DCE crabbing sideways, running out of space, running back the other way, running out of space and then throwing the ball away or being tackled.
thats what I've been suggesting and DCE to 9 .... I remember another just ok half that ended up playing hooker ... ;)

DCE is in the top 2 halfbacks in the comp. Sadly, I’ve never seen him so out of form and that is compounded in that he tries to reverse it and it makes it 10x worse.
What also doesn’t help is the lack of go forward by our premier prop and Foran providing little support at 5/8 of which I thought would give DCE an enormous pressure reducing influence.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8