Who does matt Elliot think he is!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
His opinion was used in the big league mag and I read all of them here is his predicted ladder.

1.Broncos
2.Cowboys
3.Souths
4.Storm
In no particular order
5.Roosters
6.Parra
7.Warriors
8.Dogs
In no particular order
9.Raiders
10.Dragons
11.Sharks
12.Panthers
In no particular order
13.Titans
14.Knights
15.Tigers
16.Manly
In no particular order

He has manly in the cellar due to lack of combos mainly 2 combos 5/8 and hooker fair enough yet parra he has in the top 8, and they have 2 combos 5/8 and fullback which are as important as ours and then there's the roosters who are ahead of us yet they have 3 new combos to get right, fullback and the halves what a wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end it says "in no particular order".

I assume that applies to the whole 16 teams above. That's the only way it would make sense.

image.jpeg

He is like the town fool, don't pay attention to him and never make eye contact.
How he got a gig on fox sports is crazy.
But don't let his opinion ruffle your feathers.

Matt Elliott's coaching record speaks volumes about the amount of idea he has when it comes to the NRL. I think you'd get pretty good odds on a Manly bottom 4 if he wants to put money where his mouth is.

Elliot's only claim to fame as a coach was when Bradford won the Challenge Cup in 2000. But in the NRL his best effort was taking Penrith to 2nd in 2010 though they failed to win a game in the finals. 2010 was noted as a year when the 2 power teams of the era, Manly and Melbourne, both had troubles. Us with injury and Melbourne got done cheating the cap. When things returned to normal in 2011, Penrith dropped to 12th and he got sacked.

I think its pretty obvious he hates Manly for some reason or another. He rarely ever picks us to either win a game or finish anywhere near the top 8. What he says needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.....

I couldn't give a flying f... what that dumb c...thinks. As far as i can remember anything that comes out his mouth is crap. Brian smith and elliot make a good combo if you want to downsize ur KFC.

His opinion was used in the big league mag and I read all of them here is his predicted ladder.

1.Broncos
2.Cowboys
3.Souths
4.Storm
I HAVE NO IDEA
5.Roosters
6.Parra
7.Warriors
8.Dogs
I HAVE NO IDEA
9.Raiders
10.Dragons