Who do you want to shag ? .. 2020 update ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay .. time to update who you want to shag .. you only get 3 .. so choose wisely ..

1) V'landy's ... when all the doom merchants and nay sayers hysterically clamber for a headline ... this bloke is just head down and putting one foot in front of the other ... may well become an Immortal ... if he sacks GreenTurd I will raise his rating from shaggable to a proposal ..

2) Kent ... All hail Kenty ... leading an never ending battle to defear the GreenTurd ... go Kenty ..

3) Tom Turbo ... only to shag some sense into him so he finally realises he is the world's best 2nd rower ...
Anything with some pink bits???

Sierra Skye, the redhead not the blonde
Ariel Winter
In a perfect world state where she didn't become a junkie scag,Lindsay Lohan
In this world, Emma Stone? I guess the third is always hard to pick

How hot looking was Jane in the Bond movie and Rebecca in the movie Stone.
There are so many stunners out there that just blow you away
There is something about Scarlett Johansson that makes you want to erupt like a volcano just by looking at her
4353098-scarlett-johansson-pictures-e1317279571423.jpg

Catriona Rownbreasts , I have a story about her.

I used to fantasise about her 20 years ago and bugger me if in the year 2000 my travel business won the Best Regional Travel Agents award in the National Travel Industry awards ( a huge honour at the time).

When we were nominated I flew all my staff ( all girls) and their husbands / boyfriends down the Sydney for the weekend and paid for their accommodation and tickets to the event ( cost me a bomb but I was always very focussed on the staff I employed).

So when the winner was announced up I got to accept the award and the presenter was Catriona, she gave me a huge hug and in a way Igot to experience those.......well you know.

Actually she was really nice and came over to our table after the awards were finally over to meet all the staff ( and give me another hug).
You lucky, lucky bastard.

Sierra Skye, the redhead not the blonde
Ariel Winter
In a perfect world state where she didn't become a junkie scag,Lindsay Lohan
In this world, Emma Stone? I guess the third is always hard to pick

Wow, thanks @cherry_poppins
had to google Sierra Skye and you're right much better as a redhead.

And yes in a perfect world you'd be talking about this Lindsay Lohan yeah?
1587964292321.png

Wow, thanks @cherry_poppins
had to google Sierra Skye and you're right much better as a redhead.

And yes in a perfect world you'd be talking about this Lindsay Lohan yeah?
View attachment 14404
Lol nice

Just don't Google me!

She hot tho.... was for a few minutes

She reminds me of Homers suckling pig he did for the bbq where Lisa's gazpacho gets spilt and she has a mental break

Oh well we still had Julianne Moore in Evolution to fap over

On the subject of shagging ... does anybody else think that those two juvenile gigglers Burgess and Anasta are tiddling each other ??

I can't watch the pair of halfwits ...

On the subject of shagging ... does anybody else think that those two juvenile gigglers Burgess and Anasta are tiddling each other ??

I can't watch the pair of halfwits ...

We live in a world that demands equality. As long as they love and respect each other - good on them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2