Who do you want to shag ? .. 2020 update ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay .. time to update who you want to shag .. you only get 3 .. so choose wisely ..

1) V'landy's ... when all the doom merchants and nay sayers hysterically clamber for a headline ... this bloke is just head down and putting one foot in front of the other ... may well become an Immortal ... if he sacks GreenTurd I will raise his rating from shaggable to a proposal ..

2) Kent ... All hail Kenty ... leading an never ending battle to defear the GreenTurd ... go Kenty ..

3) Tom Turbo ... only to shag some sense into him so he finally realises he is the world's best 2nd rower ...

1587254983146.gif

I just ... wait, WTF?

I think @Woodsie needs to call in to the Dr. Fraiser Crane show. He's going a bit stir crazy :rofl:

OK ... if V'Landy's rissoles GreenTurd this week ...put your hand on your heart and tell me that, that wouldn't make him shaggable ...

And give us your best and worst 3 if your not too embarrassed .....

OK ... if V'Landy's rissoles GreenTurd this week ...put your hand on your heart and tell me that, that wouldn't make him shaggable ...

I don't embarrass lol

Best 3 ... Kate Winslet, Belinda Carlisle and Traci Lords

Worst ... far too many to mention lol

Looks like Petey is your number 1 shag now Woodsie!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4