Who do you really hate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
Hamster Huey said:
The chick that stood in front of me in line to order dinner at the Yacht Club in Darwin, and whinged with me about the lady in front that took 10 minutes to order meals (including changing her mind constantly) after not even thinking about what to order until actually standing at the register, only for the chick to finally get to the sale point AND DO THE SAME THING!!!!

People who do that are horrible human beings.

Also applies to people who stand in line at the checkout then fumble through their wallet for the exact change (also people who get to the front of the line then go back to get something they forgot, expecting that everyone should just wait for them). Or people who get on a bus then take five minutes to get the change or card out of their wallets.

I hate all of those people.
I just hate people...

The Eagle Has Landed said:
People who wear beanies when it's above 30 degree's WTF?

Yep, just like guys that wear marf's ( man scarf's ) whilst wearing a t-shirt, jeans and thongs...Hello, it's obviously not that cold then, is it!

Real fashion statements those.

Oh yeah, I really hate Souths and their supporters, honestly if they make the GF I won't watch it just on the off chance they win and I hear their f@#king stupid song.

Moondog said:
Wolfpack said:
Hamster Huey said:
The chick that stood in front of me in line to order dinner at the Yacht Club in Darwin, and whinged with me about the lady in front that took 10 minutes to order meals (including changing her mind constantly) after not even thinking about what to order until actually standing at the register, only for the chick to finally get to the sale point AND DO THE SAME THING!!!!

Also applies to people who stand in line at the checkout then fumble through their wallet for the exact change (also people who get to the front of the line then go back to get something they forgot, expecting that everyone should just wait for them). Or people who get on a bus then take five minutes to get the change or card out of their wallets.

I just hate people...

I'm interested by your ideas & wish to subscribe to your magazine.

mozgrame said:
Am I alone here in hating Billy Slater?? lol

Lord Eagleton said:
niccipops said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I agree with all answers here so far on page 2 of this thread. Im going to have to nominate

Cameron Smith
Billy Slater

Greg Inglis
Mal Meninga
Michael Ennis
Benji Marshall

Eat a dick c'*ts
Mmm..quite a list LE but what they do in their private lives is their own personal business.
:p
They can smoke as much pole as they want, thats not why i dislike them ;) Ive got lots of gay friends :)
Its their irritating football ways and stupid faces after they do these football things that irk me

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
Am I alone here in hating Billy Slater?? lol

No you're not. I can't stand the grub either.

I'm not a fan of Billy Slater's either. He thinks he's just IT. :mad: But most of all, I'm just sick of the Melbourne Storm full stop. They've must take some sort of steroids just minutes before they go out onto the ground to be able to win each and every game round in round out. They should be tested for drug-taking. I'm probably the only one that thinks this. :(

There is one other thing I'm not too happy about. Who ever Manly's playing, sometimes the opposition gets away with stripping the ball, or hanging on too long. The best one being the opposition being awarded a try that should have been disallowed. Remember that match a few rounds ago? I forget who it was against but the game was at Brookvale Oval. The opposition appeared to have scored and the replay clearly showed that the ball was short of the line. However, the try was awarded. :mad:

Many teams gets away with things in the play of the ball. If Manly were to try anything they would get penalised for it. Where as, any other team, it would be let go. The Melbourne Storm, I noticed, always gets away with things. Why can't Manly get away with something once in a while, huh? Fans of other teams can boo at us and our boys all they want when the penalty goes against them. When the penalty goes our way I just clap for our boys defence line. I once heard someone say it's been said that there's no pride or commitment to the Manly jersey. Yeah, that's why we have 8, count them 8, grandfinals under our belt!

Just a quick message to the fans of other teams: Us Manly supporters and our boys are all one team together. When you boo our boys you are booing us too. Keep it coming because it just means more trys for us!

Wolfpack said:
Moondog said:
Wolfpack said:
Hamster Huey said:

I just hate people...

I hate queenslanders who believe the origin concept is still alive,it ended under Bellamy and is no longer remotely relevant

Wolfpack said:
Moondog said:
Wolfpack said:
Hamster Huey said:

I just hate people...

The magazine is still in the pipeline.
Meanwhile here are my plans for world domination...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEg7g3PnTxk

The storm represent everything....everything that is bad with rugby league.

Grapple, chicken wings, salary cap cheating...lack of sportsmanship.

They are just a disgusting culture and a blight not only on the game, but the world in general.

They are a terrible, terrible organisation and their existence is best forgotten.

If they were a person, they'd be doing life.

bones said:
Bindi Irwin and the guy on The Block with the twitch.

Mate the big man took the wrong Irwin!

cherry_poppins said:
Wolfpack said:
Moondog said:
Wolfpack said:
Hamster Huey said:

I just hate people...

I hate queenslanders who believe the origin concept is still alive,it ended under Bellamy and is no longer remotely relevant

yeah mate those 84000 NSW fans that turned up and the biggest tv ratings ever would indicate it's demise.

COMMANDER said:
bones said:

cherry_poppins said:
Wolfpack said:
Moondog said:
Wolfpack said:

I just hate people...

yeah mate those 84000 NSW fans that turned up and the biggest tv ratings ever would indicate it's demise.

8 years ago queensderpers were saying "if nsw win 4 in a row origin is dead"

So what origin is only OK if the maroon douches win more than 4, selfish much? Dead concept,my only interest in it is manly playing well and remaining injury free from the Mickey mouse series

Never forgive and never forget those inbred words

cherry_poppins said:
COMMANDER said:
bones said:

cherry_poppins said:
Wolfpack said:
Moondog said:
I just hate people...

So what origin is only OK if the maroon douches win more than 4, selfish much? Dead concept,my only interest in it is manly playing well and remaining injury free from the Mickey mouse series

Blah blah blah. Typical tired metrosexual pansy NSW dribble. Its funny how it becomes mickey mouse, or means nothing when you know you can't win.

COMMANDER said:
cherry_poppins said:
COMMANDER said:
bones said:

cherry_poppins said:
Wolfpack said:

Blah blah blah. Typical tired metrosexual pansy NSW dribble. Its funny how it becomes mickey mouse, or means nothing when you know you can't win.

Haha!! Awesome :D

COMMANDER said:
cherry_poppins said:
COMMANDER said:
bones said:

cherry_poppins said:
Wolfpack said:

Bored now,go stroke yourself over a game with zero meaning

Jatz Crackers said:
I feel this thread needs to be strip searched.
We have a volunteer.
[attachment=564]

Attachments

• 054001-origin-streaker.jpg
    054001-origin-streaker.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4