Who do you really hate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I agree with all answers here so far on page 2 of this thread. Im going to have to nominate

Cameron Smith
Billy Slater
Greg Inglis
Mal Meninga
Michael Ennis
Benji Marshall

Eat a dick c'*ts
Mmm..quite a list LE but what they do in their private lives is their own personal business.
:p
They can smoke as much pole as they want, thats not why i dislike them ;) Ive got lots of gay friends :)
Its their irritating football ways and stupid faces after they do these football things that irk me

Lord Eagleton said:
niccipops said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I agree with all answers here so far on page 2 of this thread. Im going to have to nominate

Cameron Smith
Billy Slater
Greg Inglis
Mal Meninga
Michael Ennis
Benji Marshall

Eat a dick c'*ts
Mmm..quite a list LE but what they do in their private lives is their own personal business.
:p
They can smoke as much pole as they want, thats not why i dislike them ;) Ive got lots of gay friends :)
Its their irritating football ways and stupid faces after they do these football things that irk me

Spoken like a true homophobe. lol

In no particular order,

Jamie Soward
Josh Reynolds
Cam Smith
Robbie Farrar
Justin Hodges
Billy Slater

I hate Canterbury. With an unprincipled coach and grubby players like Ennis, Reynolds, Barba, Kasiano and Inu what is there to like? Throw in Greenberg and it amounts to the pits of a football club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6