Who do you prefer to win the GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will you be cheering for in the GF?

• Parra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm

• Neither they are both scum

• Total voters
DSM5 link said:
Wouldn't think they're are many of those on this site. 
I will confess to watching Freddie Jones and Bob Batty at Brookie oval DSM.
In regards to Sunday I have know emotion towards either team, just hoping for a good game.

Duff link said:
Gen Y doing what Gen Y does. Making the rules up as they go along. No concern for history or traditions.

Gen Old doing what Gen Old does. Getting stuck in the past, thinking it was all better back then, expecting young people to follow along cause that's how it was always done and no ability to change.

:p

Yeah old people suck. The only reason that heap of sh*t Hey Hey it's Saturday's back because old people have zero sense of humour.

Looks like it might be a wet grand final tomorrow afternoon...
See bureau of meterology 4 day forecast chart:
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDG00074.shtml

How does this change the game fellow sages?

Maybe a wet day puts Parra less likely of being run over with a big score by the Storm's class players esp out wide with Inglis/Slater, and may bog down Slater's fancy footwork.

Though a wet day won't help Parra's ball handling much with all those offloads...look forward to lots of dropped/spilled ball and mistakes from the inexperienced Parra players, though the experienced Parra guys like Hindmarsh Burt Cayless etc could steady the ship...

Maybe a closer arm wrestle up the middle and a much lower score? Could Beaver's and K Rudd's prediction come true: Parra by 2 pts  ;D

I remember those 80's games and yea, love to see Parra get beat.

However, in the modern era of the game my most hated team is definitely the Storm.

Over the years I have quite disliked the Bullodgs, tho this year disliked them less.

I really dislike the Knights, love when they lose and especially love when Manly beat them!

This year tho, Go the EELS to win!
(though I would tip Storm - but no more tips nor bets for me on NRL this year, as there is no Manly).

Duff link said:
Gen Y doing what Gen Y does. Making the rules up as they go along. No concern for history or traditions.

yet you change the rules to suit yourself, the Knights drug cheated their way to the 07 gf yet you still support them

clontaago link said:
Parra for me. Only because I live in Melbourne and have to suffer Mexican morons who dont even know the rules.

clontaago - I feel your pain brother, it is the same for me.

What we want in this collective Manly supporting household is for it to rain heavily, Hayne to drop the ball over the line in the last minute to lose the game for the Slime, 12 to 10 and a career ending injury to Slater. 

Well all the sydney based true blue Manly supporters will be estatic tonight................ woohoo

Storms deserve their win today. 4 GFs is one mean feat. BUt we got them big time in 08.

Just shows how hard it is to win, especially 40 NIL.

Went to the game today as a neutral and learnt somenthing about myself.

Every Storm supporter who walked past me I just wanted to smack them in the head, I hadn.t realise I hated them so much, whereas witth the Parramatta supporters I just felt sorry for them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6