Who do we let go next year now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looks like:
Suli
Gosiewski
Taufua
Keep Siro and Boyle on the cheap or not at all. Is that about it? Buy say Bullymore from Broncos and a back up fullback. I'm happy with the rest of the squad.

Boyle, Funa, Jetski, Siro, Walker and Horhay all off contract.

I can't mount an argument to keep any of them to be honest. Maybe Walker if he takes a haircut. Money better spent elsewhere. Invest in some youth and build our depth, we could do with a decent young fullback back up for a start.

Suli - Released
Boyle - No New Contract Offered
Funa - No New Contract Offered
Taufua - No New Contract Offered
Gosiewski - No New Contract Offered

Cust - Potentially Released

Sironen - Retained - Club option 2nd year
Walker - Retained - Club option 2rd year

Fainu - Upgraded to 30
Saddler - Upgraded to 30

Boyle, Funa, Jetski, Siro, Walker and Horhay all off contract.

I can't mount an argument to keep any of them to be honest. Maybe Walker if he takes a haircut. Money better spent elsewhere. Invest in some youth and build our depth, we could do with a decent young fullback back up for a start.
Along with the two development players in Saddler and S Fainu remain unsigned.

JetSki and Siro are unsigned, another young edge backrower or two for some depth.

Definitely need a back up fullback, would be a great opportunity for a younger player to develop under Turbo and Snake.

Suli - Released
Boyle - No New Contract Offered
Funa - No New Contract Offered
Taufua - No New Contract Offered
Gosiewski - No New Contract Offered

Cust - Potentially Released

Sironen - Retained - Club option 2nd year
Walker - Retained - Club option 2rd year

Fainu - Upgraded to 30
Saddler - Upgraded to 30
This will be close to it I’d say.

Hopefully we can retain Marty and add the Broncos player.

Looks like:
Suli
Gosiewski
Taufua
Keep Siro and Boyle on the cheap or not at all. Is that about it? Buy say Bullymore from Broncos and a back up fullback. I'm happy with the rest of the squad.
SELL
Suli, Taufua, Sironen, Boyle, Gosiewski, De Luis.
BUY
Bullemor, Garner and someone like Sean Russell who can play both wing and FB.
I was originally under the impression we should target another centre if suli leaves but I think we should extend funa as cover for centre. After all I believe that is his best position and hasn't been given much there. My squad would look something like this

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Brad Parker
4.Morgan Harper
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Karl Lawton
10.Josh Aloiai
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Josh Schuster
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Dylan Walker
15.Toafofoa Sipley
16.Luke Garner
17.Martin Taupau

18.Kaeo Weekes
19.Sean Russell
20.Christian Tuipolotu
21.Tevita Funa
22.Tolutau Koula
23.Cade Cust
24.Lachlan Croker
25.Zac Saddler
26.Manase Fainu
27.Sean Keppie
28.Ben Trbojevic
29.Andrew Davey
30.Ethan Bullemor

DEV
1.Alec Tuitavake
2.Jamie Humphreys
3.Sione Fainu
4.Latu Fainu

SELL
Suli, Taufua, Sironen, Boyle, Gosiewski, De Luis.
BUY
Bullemor, Garner and someone like Sean Russell who can play both wing and FB.
I was originally under the impression we should target another centre if suli leaves but I think we should extend funa as cover for centre. After all I believe that is his best position and hasn't been given much there. My squad would look something like this

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Brad Parker
4.Morgan Harper
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Keiran Foran
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Karl Lawton
10.Josh Aloiai
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Josh Schuster
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Dylan Walker
15.Toafofoa Sipley
16.Luke Garner
17.Martin Taupau

18.Kaeo Weekes
19.Sean Russell
20.Christian Tuipolotu
21.Tevita Funa
22.Tolutau Koula
23.Cade Cust
24.Lachlan Croker
25.Zac Saddler
26.Manase Fainu
27.Sean Keppie
28.Ben Trbojevic
29.Andrew Davey
30.Ethan Bullemor

DEV
1.Alec Tuitavake
2.Jamie Humphreys
3.Sione Fainu
4.Latu Fainu
Sorry but I don't know who Sean Russell is.
I also think it would be unfair to cut DeLuxe from our squad. He's be on minimum wage and he hasn't let us down in any of the matches he has played. He is solid defensively. We already have enough attacking weapons.

Siro, Boyle, Jetski, Funa, Taufua all have to go. And unfortunately, it does look like Suli and Davey are leaving. Two players I would've loved to keep. And what looks like is our first gain for 2022, Bullemor will be part of the squad.
So Top 30 for 2022 should look a little like this I guess:

01. Turbo
02. Saab
03. Parker
04. Harper
05. Garrick
06. Foz
07. DCE
08. Paseka
09. Fainu
10. Aloiai
11. Smole
12. Schuster
13. Jake

14. Walker
15. Lawton
16. Taupau
17. Sipley

18. Bullemor
19. Cust
20. Crocker
21. Christian Tui
22. Kolau
23. Burbo
24. Keppie
25. KDL
26. Saddler

27, 28, 29, 30 free spots. Would look to upgrade both Sione Fainu and Alec Tuitavake into two of those spots. Or maybe they will just stay as development players. Looking at top 30, we got amazing middles depth, I feel like we could use maybe another second rower. Gotta remember, very likely Schuster goes to 6 in 2023, so we need a viable and marquee second rower to fill that spot. Also, we have might wanna look into backs depth, tui and kolau are not seasoned yet but are going to be exciting to watch come through. Walker is good to have, but we really need a backup fullback. Coz Garrick ain't it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8