Who could replace Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bomb Voyage

Reserve Grader
I agree with the view that it might be time for Des to go. So, let’s say he gets the boot, who do we go after?

Either of the Stewart bros if they were willing to take the role on. Although would need a couple of years as higher assistants etc.

Unsure they would even entertain the idea and it’s more of a pipe dream but they have the highest of rugby league iq’s and are part of the Manly fabric.

Everyone knows Anthony Seibold would be our next coach.

That's how we roll.

Anyone still want to sack Des.

IF and its a big if it happened we need someone established we have had some terribly lean years now and cant afford to slip further back with more rebuilding .

Lets face it NRL is a business now we need to be successful to attract sponsors and quality players and a coach whos got some pedigree atleast to make these things happen quicker.

I said last year des is living in 2013 and the game may be leaving him behind and tonights showing doesnt instill me with any confidence..its more of the same with players who arent up to first grade standards yet he insists in the same tactics and team over and over again expecting miracles

images.jpeg

Did you hear DESpicable's media conference?
Pathetic.
Q: Will you change anything? A: not yet.
The journos are also lilly-livered. Wouldn't you expect the question: So, you've been beaten by a record score, would you agree that your selections didn't pay off?
Q: Why wasn't Manly's brightest prospect good enough to make a arguably the worst 17 in recent memory?
What I'm really disliking about DESpicable is his inability to admit he's at fault. He blamed poor tackling, but when you continually pick guys who are defensive liabilities then that's what you are going to get.
What about the feeble attack? Is Sir Loin coached to die with the ball every time he touches it, or is he just not up to first grade standard?
When was the last time Parker or Suli beat someone?
Unless there are a host of changes next match we'll get thrashed again. We have nothing to lose. We've reached the bottom. Is it 10, 11 or 12 games we've lost in a row now?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8