Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
@Vyssini mentioned on the signings thread that our club is rumored to be deep in discussions with another clubs Origin player...

Who could it be now?

I'll start... we NEED a 9 but Cook, Friend and Grant are out and McCullough just signed... hmm mm...

DES loves a good forward and we are not overly blessed with edge forwards so I am going to go with...

Nathan Brown

Gutho?

Back up fullback, can play 5/8th, centre & wing.

Full of energy, never stops in attack or defence.

Could be a great #14 but would no doubt want a starting spot.
I wouldn't play him in the centres after Origin last year...

would probs be a starting FB at Manly tho the way things are going lately plus TT has shown he is pretty bloody handy in the centres and it might take some of the strain off those hammies (less long corso-like runs bringing the ball back after kicks)

Vyssini mentioned that he'd met the player and that he was a "good bloke" (paraphrasing) That rules out any Queenslander.

BTW - Nathan Brown plays middle not edge
my mistake CnC, I was sure he played 2nd row (and assumed they were all called 'edge' forwards these days)...

he doesn't have a contract atm and we do like to play swapsies with Parra...

I think a clue may be whos contract is up next year.. is Siros contract up? are we after a gun second rower?

We also have Tafua Garrick Parker Walker and Funa contract ending. So could be a decent centre to come? Fullback and Hooker we have covered next year (presuming Fainu gets off) so we wont splash big for a back up.

Staggs or or Coen Hess is my guess.

Which origin players are off contract next year?
Hess and Staggs are. They are two best players available in those positions. We should be able to get one once we trim a few of the ones i mentioned off contract and we promote within (Turbo Koula etc will become more prominent)

@Vyssini mentioned on the signings thread that our club is rumored to be deep in discussions with another clubs Origin player...

Who could it be now?

I'll start... we NEED a 9 but Cook, Friend and Grant are out and McCullough just signed... hmm mm...

DES loves a good forward and we are not overly blessed with edge forwards so I am going to go with...

Nathan Brown
A good hooker in his day but doubt the warriors will release him

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8