Who are our recruiting people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get what you're trying to communicate here?

That's because you are not very bright .. I haven't got the patience, nor my Primary School teaching certificate, so maybe somebody else will explain to you what having another club providing $500k per year for 3 years towards the contracts of 2 of your top players means ...

I will repeat my comment ... I am happy with our recruitment ... but LoL as we might about Parra ... that is whole different level recruitment ... but hey, keep your circle jerk going ...

That's because you are not very bright .. I haven't got the patience, nor my Primary School teaching certificate, so maybe somebody else will explain to you what having another club providing $500k per year for 3 years towards the contracts of 2 of your top players means ...

I will repeat my comment ... I am happy with our recruitment ... but LoL as we might about Parra ... that is whole different level recruitment ... but hey, keep your circle jerk going ...
And I will repeat for you... Penrith desperately wanted to get rid of RCG and Blake. RCG was on $850k (massive overs) and they identified Chricton as a better prospect than Blake (who was also on a big money.) That's why they are paying part of their contract to the Eels.

It happens all the time when a club wants to clear some cap space. They subsidise the contract of unwanted and over paid players.

Neither Josh Aloiai or Jason Saab were being shopped around by their clubs. Both West's and your Goons wanted to keep them. Hope this clears up why your previous post makes no sense to me.

See how I didn't insult you here...

Cheers Woodsie.

And I will repeat for you... Penrith desperately wanted to get rid of RCG and Blake. RCG was on $850k (massive overs) and they identified Chricton as a better prospect than Blake (who was also on a big money.) That's why they are paying part of their contract to the Eels.

It happens all the time when a club wants to clear some cap space. They subsidise the contract of unwanted and over paid players.

Neither Josh Aloiai or Jason Saab were being shopped around by their clubs. Both West's and your Goons wanted to keep them. Hope this clears up why your previous post makes no sense to me.

See how I didn't insult you here...

Cheers Woodsie.

Not one word of what you just said .. changes the fact that Parra have recruited 2 top class players, one of which was arguably one of the top 2 props of the year, and have another club paying $500k a year for 3 years for them ...

Maybe somebody can also explain to you why whether Penrith wanted to release them or not ... has absolutely no bearing on whether that was good recruitment by Parra ... hopefully somebody with the patience of a Saint .. perhaps Saint Jude ..

Not one word of what you just said .. changes the fact that Parra have recruited 2 top class players, one of which was arguably one of the top 2 props of the year, and have another club paying $500k a year for 3 years for them ...

Maybe somebody can also explain to you why whether Penrith wanted to release them or not ... has absolutely no bearing on whether that was good recruitment by Parra ... hopefully somebody with the patience of a Saint .. perhaps Saint Jude ..
Considering you and others were already throwing tantrums about the club's slow recruiting process, its a good thing they didn't sit around waiting until another club offered their subsidised discards.

RCG at 600k a season is nothing special. The Panthers stuffed up and the Eels are now getting him for an amount which is closer to what he's worth. Like Parra, he faded badly in the second half of the year.

Saint Woodwood-the chosen voice of numbnuts and primary school teachers.

Considering you and others were already throwing tantrums about the club's slow recruiting process, its a good thing they didn't sit around waiting until another club offered their subsidised discards.

RCG at 600k a season is nothing special. The Panthers stuffed up and the Eels are now getting him for an amount which is closer to what he's worth. Like Parra, he faded badly in the second half of the year.

Saint Woodwood-the chosen voice of numbnuts and primary school teachers.

So .. having been exposed as being a dope .. your response is to say that R C Gillard wasn't that good of a buy anyway ... fair dinkum, you must think everybody can't read

Then you change the topic .. but I do apologise, although I think I called upon an appropriate Saint in dealing with you, maybe Saint Simeon Salos would have been better ..

PSS .. Would you like to name those "other" throwing tantrums ? (side bet with self ... 100-1 says he won't, and that he will try to smother)

So, manly have secured some players, now the next step is to get penrith to pay half their salaries. Right?

So .. having been exposed as being a dope .. your response is to say that R C Gillard wasn't that good of a buy anyway ... fair dinkum, you must think everybody can't read

Then you change the topic .. but I do apologise, although I think I called upon an appropriate Saint in dealing with you, maybe Saint Simeon Salos would have been better ..

PSS .. Would you like to name those "other" throwing tantrums ? (side bet with self ... 100-1 says he won't, and that he will try to smother)
Saint Simeone Salos. Now even I will tip my hat to you for that one.

Well, I've had a go at recruitment, and the tardiness, and within a week of me bleating my gums about it:

• Jason Saab (released while under contract) - 20 years old
  • Christian Tuipulotu (released while under contract) - 20 years old
  • Andrew Davey (who looked great at Parramatta admittedly)
  • Kieran Foran (if healthy, could achieve anything)
  • Josh Aloiai (released while under contract) - 25 years old

LOL

1606780638795.png

Well, I've had a go at recruitment, and the tardiness, and within a week of me bleating my gums about it:

LOL

View attachment 16082

you went too hard early Ryan, but we have all been guilty of that.

LOL

View attachment 16082
One of the very few to admit it Ryan - and that shows the character of someone.

LOL

View attachment 16082

I’m no Nostradamus but I did keep saying “ let’s revisit this in mid December “ which I thought was about right given the later start than usual due to Covid 19.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4