Who are our recruiting people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would like to know who are our recruitment people are? Because we don’t seem to be recruiting to many players.
Is Crusher Cleal still one?
Scott Fulton?
Pull you fingers out boys!

1605698468382.png

But they are on holidays, so #nextweek

Careful you dare criticise young Scotty and the success he has achieved in his role. I dared to do so months again and had strips torn off me by some on this forum. Ill say it again, our recruitment and retention has been a dismal pathetic failure since Scott Fulton has been involved. Fcuk him off ASAP. As for Cleal, have no idea as he is never sighted or heard of .

Careful you dare criticise young Scotty and the success he has achieved in his role. I dared to do so months again and had strips torn off me by some on this forum. Ill say it again, our recruitment and retention has been a dismal pathetic failure since Scott Fulton has been involved. Fcuk him off ASAP. As for Cleal, have no idea as he is never sighted or heard of .
Yes we have made some poor recruitment choices over the past 10 years, but I will say that we have some of the best junior talent going around in Schuster, Koula, Fainu, Weekes, and a large number of other youngsters that made the NSW emerging squad last year.

Yes we have made some poor recruitment choices over the past 10 years, but I will say that we have some of the best junior talent going around in Schuster, Koula, Fainu, Weekes, and a large number of other youngsters that made the NSW emerging squad last year.
then let him be in charge of youth / player development and bring a manly legend who knows the game and has an eye for talent in.

Surely one of the stewart boys or matty orford could come in and put some 08 gloss on potential player signings

Would like to know who are our recruitment people are? Because we don’t seem to be recruiting to many players.
Is Crusher Cleal still one?
Scott Fulton?
Pull you fingers out boys!

There is only one boss at Manly ... and that is Dessie ... if and when we recruit a premiership team .. it will be said that Dessie recruited them ... and if after 3 years we still have duck egg ... it will be said that Dessie failed to recruit a team ...

Having said that ... I believe we are only a couple of players away from success ... how hard can it be .. ( tongue in cheek)

There is only one boss at Manly ... and that is Dessie ... if and when we recruit a premiership team .. it will be said that Dessie recruited them ... and if after 3 years we still have duck egg ... it will be said that Dessie failed to recruit a team ...

Having said that ... I believe we are only a couple of players away from success ... how hard can it be .. ( tongue in cheek)
As hard as it is to get something in return for the best forward in the league.
I would love to feel more confidence in our Management ,but it's a worry.

The recruitment team have done a fairly good job so far, two outside backs signed give our attack options.

Two more juniors in Tuitavake and Weekes signed as development players.

The well known hooker issue is one that hopefully gets resolved before New Years, if not we wll have to get behind Cust and Croker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4